7 killed in school attack

nimeskia ati they were on a revenge mission after one of their dark orangutan was chased away from the skool…I don’t knw how true is that

:eek:

Sasa si Alshabab, Sudanese .Tusema Kenya is prone to all rubbish. Its the high time guns be legalized.

:frowning:

We need KDF IN the northern areas and the museveni border, Kenya needs to start putting it’s foot down on this border town nonsense. Gone are the days we still tolerate and harbour diplomacy .

A fcukin dictator would care less of the diplomatic recourse… You fcukin flatten a kijiji wait for repercussions later.

have this sick feeling that we are a few hours from another deadly terror attack. i see a diversion…

in our new, politically correct world, that is called genocide…

Then let it be sometimes… If you come attack me in my country, rape school kids… Oh! Let it be.

I don’t think terrorist attacks leave hints. We are always hit when least expectant. Besides probably NIS are highly alert too.

I support you here. If shitheads shit on your territory, you damn build an open air pit latrine in theirs!

maybe they are not looking for an enemy within…

I don’t know much, but the boys and girls aren’t ineffective as you would be made to think. In these situations, the all important question is :qui bono - whom does such benefit? Then we have the fifth columnists.

i know, bro, in fact i have a lot of admiration for the hard work they put in and their results. my hunch is drawn from the fact that there’ve been obvious efforts to escalate the current troubles in the country.

Raila is behind the attack, therefore Uhuru should be a dictator!

Thread threshold met!

Upuzi ya kdf ni kupiga Pokot instead of guarding the security risk borders…i wonder who advises the national security council

Shait.

eeh…KDF wanaamkaga asubuhi wakiskia kufanya tizi wanaelekea pokot…

the next destination is your iqs, sisters,mothers and dicks dont say you were never warned