7 more cases

Bill Gates has always been pessimistic when talking about Africa. Last time he said Africa we’re too overpopulated.
This time he said corona will kill tens of millions in Africa. It’s always Africa this, Africa that.

If you study the history of pandemics like spanish flu, you will notice a pattern.

For some reason, pandemics don’t have a bigger foothold in Africa than in the West or in Asia.

The developed world will be suprised we won’t take a hit like the U.S and Italy.
Economy tu ndio itaumia.

we unfortunately are not immune

Immune? Wtf is wrong with people? There was the African pastor claiming he won’t close his church coz he’s protected. Teren teren.

[ATTACH=full]294330[/ATTACH]

China was the epicentre. Doctors reporting anecdotes in Dec. Italy: Between Feb 20th when the first man tested positive and March 20th, Italians were already reporting very high mortality figures. Considering travel habits/history of Kenyans and Chinese, the first case of corona virus likely entered Kenya in the first or second week of January. Why should it peak in June if it peaked in Italy in March?

Akina waturedio aka @Electronics4u @langatkipro mtasaidika na nini watu wakifa enmasse, najua mnsngoja waanze kufa kama nzi mshsngilie kwa furagha huku mkipunyeta kupunyeta. Nzige nyinyi

What do I gain when people die?? You must have taken something in the morning to believe that I rejoice when people die. What do I gain from the death of people???

The thing is to control its spread to buy time for a cure to be found. once we develop the hygiene required we need to go back to work, for corona is here to stay. Even if we eliminate it now it will still be re-introduced