90% of girls in Tinder are selling

You did pay for sex yes? So they were prostitutes yes? What is your definition of a brothel?

We all pay for sex, with a prostitute or not. It all depends on how you pay it. Brothel? - a place where people engage in sex with prostitutes or sex workers.

Unalipia kuma ya online? Utagongwa ushangae my friend. You’re a loser for paying anyway, sijui mbona najishughulisha na wewe.

Ujikaze kuingia dating app then ulipie pussy! I would rather pay a genuine hoe than a camouflaged one

How am I loser for going to a market and buying what I need? Nigongwe na nini?

I never joined the dating app to date. I joined there with the aim of getting what I got.

Wewe msichana angekuja kwako aseme anataka kukupatia 2k uspend time na yeye, what would you think of her? She would be a loser. It’s the same in the reverse situation

She is not a looser but she is desperate for my Deeek!!!

i agree…mostly the other half of rent money,the other half of lunch money,yes the other half of dundaing expenses…the other half of…

Sure. But also their better half if that’s what you wanted.

21st century na bado mtu anabuy cumar, jus know that ratio of men to women is 1:15

Out of those 15, how many will you fk on the first date or second date or a third date? 0 or 1. In 21st century I want to fk and move to the next. Like you said, the ratio of men to women is 1:15. I will fk my 15 in a short time while it will take you years to fk your 15

juzi niliona tinder gold ni mia nane
how about this
lipia tinder gold
block the pokos
while ukitafuta za bure…

I’ve fucked 12 chics from online dating app i.e. cupid and 9 of them was on the 1st date with no exchange of cash and not dealing with lanyes.So yes kuna madame wengi wanapeana 1st date…sometimes it fascinates me how easy it is.

@under 23 has done much higher numbers maybe he can share how many of them were on the 1st date.

And u r just discovering tinder is a front for a busheri

Tinder is just 6 yrs old. I registered on tinder when it was just 4yrs ago and there were very few local chics as it was not popular in Kenya,

You bought services not the girls.

What did you want us to sell?