99% of MGTOW are Peasants

Mujamaa since 2020 March, leo ndo umeandika kitu ya maana. Pewa english breakfast kwa bill ya @Idi Adnim ama @Waturendio

ION, my fren @Karoga & @Kodiaga pitieni apa musome words of wisdom. @Brownskin is oozing pure reality

wachana na brownman @Azor Ahai . He has lots of assumptions. For instance, he assumes that every MGTOW lives in the city. Sasa hapa Sofia Village in Voi, will you need millions to attract a Taita Kienyeji? By the way she will be 110% cuter, natural and feminine than those slayqueens he adores.

Including you peasant

True daaaaaat!

Any man who calls himself an MGTOW and doesn’t have a stable income is a lunatic. It’s a delusional title. Any man who makes more than 150k and doesn’t seem to be stiffled by female lure to commit romantically should be given a medal, if at all he isn’t into gay madness.

Where’s mine??

You are not into women kama hujakua castrated my friend you are gay hakuna kujificha kwa labels bomoa kabati pole pole…and rich men go hand in hand na kungurus hii mgtwo inakaa tabia ya peasants kuogopa majukumu na kua stingy.

What?

Medal

Hizi ghaseer mbili hazina kakitu. Their main reason for going mgtow is that they cannot provide.

At this rate sidhani hao maghaseer wataongea tena kwa hii village. Ile mawe wanarushiwa its not even a joke.

Pure truth. Wanapigwa ma sweeps lately manugu hawawezi ongea tena

Tell us more beginning with yourself

@Kodiaga is loaded AF, this was a bait for you and you fell for it. YOU ARE A PEASANT with less than $1 in your MPESA.

No marriage
No cohabitation
No LTR

Wachana na @Azor Ahai now that a fellow man amemnunulia pilsner, such kind gestures always make him opinionated af

Is that why you are crushing on him??

A very interesting thoughtful perspective.

Ni kundiambo. Maybe bottoms itaweza saidia hao

Ningekujibu but mostly when I see two question marks huwa ni “uko??” 100% of the time from my hunnies. So my question is ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL bro?

MGTOW=FREEDOM! :D:D:D:D:D Life is too short to deny yourself the ultimate freedom