A bachelor's birthday

Jana was your birthday and you only had chicken and chocolate. No pop, fries hata ka-chupa ndogo ya Kibao ni dash. Leo ulikuwa supermarket and you only got hot sauce. . hata ketchup ni bila. All while walking around with 10k. Chief. . najua wee ni mgumu, lakini wacha kuji-yima. Happy belated birthday still.

Happy birthday buda…

Happy birthday buda…

You need help, time for you to get married, get lovely kids and celebrate their BD …it’s fun

1 Like

Happy bday buda. And by the way, chilli source ndio nini?

Happy birthday kijana…you share a birthday with Maina wakageni aka @kichwakibovu.

Happy birthday jaro soja…pliz dnt spend your money on whores on ur birzday …mtu asikupoteze luv ##wink wink

Happy belated birthday…

Fucking missed you!! Kwani nanini alisema you inbox her all the hekayas! Ebu acha hizo!

Hehe true my niggas. Nyinyi ndio mumejua shida yangu.

For guys suggesting I buy pombe…I am not the type to drink hard liquor alone.

And as for the guy who says najinyima…well lets just say I am contented with life…there is nothing I can buy that would add more value to my life.

My dear, I am a self standing man
…niko na msimamo wangu siwezi potezwa

1 Like

Thanks @Female Perspective . the only thing better than to be missed is to be missed by you!
Ni kutafuta unga buda,…sorry …,Madam. Been shuffling all week in places far and wide lakini im back home today catching up on KTalk if the Vodka doesn`t catch upwith me first! Asante.

Once in a while its OKAY to bend some rules… and walk away

1 Like

happy birthday @The.Black.Templar , 10k can buy a sex doll sir

Haha it can buy me a single mother my friend

Na huyo moderator amerudisha hiyo picha yangu awache ungati. Unaskia @ol monk na marafiki wako

pengine @Ice_Cube akuelezee hes the one who nicknamed him that…however the real live one is a gor mahia fanatic who wears a green suit when they have matches

1 Like

Enjoy your BD!

@Unicorn @Chloe hapa kuna potential

ni mwanzo wa machungu:D:D:D:D

1 Like

@Unicorn ni mrembo wangu…na anajua hivo