A Bonobo from Ghana shocks the whole of Italy, after killing and raping an Ethiopian woman who employed African immigrants in her farm

True human beings are not perfect. Whether black, white or Arab, we all have our weaknesses.

Reminds me of Comoros Islands and Mayotte. Both colonized by France, and having roughly similar tribal make up, France held a referendum asking if the two Islands wanted full independence or become a French department where the French government held total sovereignty.

In 1975, Bonobos from Comoros chose full independence while Mayotte chose to become a region under France.

40 years later, migrants from Comoros are dying in the Indian ocean trying to gain access to Mayotte. In fact, since independence, Comoros became a worst shit hole whereas their brethren in Mayotte have a working and a successful economy thanks to France’s sophisticated and accountable system of adminstration.

Don’t forget their tempers. Man do these guys go full retard

Oh yes. I have never seen such rough women in my entire life. They jump over the barriers like men to avoid paying train tickets. Getting in and out of a train is like being in a warzone.

This is a FACT. Humans just like most mammals have breeds. Negroes, Mongoloids, Caucasians are all human breeds with different traits just like ZEBU, Hereford, Freisean.

Zebus are not meant for regions above 23 Degs or 23 degs South of the equator, they like warm climate are very disease resistant they are built for Africa. Freisean and Herefords are European breeds.

Interbreeding these cattle produces a very good offspring that has more milk than a Zebu and has disease higher resistance than the European breeds.

The same case Negroes are just slightly intelligent than Apes and have gorilla tempers due to higher levels of Testosterone lakini akili hakuna ni kama tu za ng’ombe. Interbreeding with Northern Asian and Northern European races is the only way to increase IQ in Negroes.

T

Two years ago in France, a supermarket announced a 60% discount on Nutella which caused chaotic scenes and fights in the supermarkets and guess who were the main culprits causing all the commotion. African and North African women.

Sicily ni headquarters boss, the mafia controls the whole country. even New york reports to Sicily in on a daily basis

The Mafia extort businesses for money.
If a pssuy is making money, they’ll extort it…

Considering black people in the Americas and Europe are all African emigrants, the conditions if their journey to the new lands (slavery, smuggling etc), what they are escaping from and to so on…how does that impact their attitudes, socio-cultural perceptions and importantly, mental health? I think these issues contribute directly to the behaviour cited.

For example, is it possible to witness the same kind of behaviour among black people who moved to Europe/America legally? I.e through education and work opportunities?

Nggers are too stupid to realice that you are more likely to fall victim of your people, since you live with them because they are your people. Its a very easy conclussion but hard for the ngger mind to comprehend. Thats you there is so much self hate here, its because blacks suffer from low IQ. Instead of blaming the one who did the murder they are blaming ‘‘themselves’’ as africans/blacks. Its low IQ.

shut up you low IQ n*gger monkey. Self hate is a part of Low IQ which your IQ is too low to realise.

Fvcking dry cunt

self hating thread…
[ATTACH=full]342013[/ATTACH]

This is why nowadays when I hear a black person has been killed by cops in US I never react until I get full info.
Mara nyingi huwa tunaskiza wakina blm tuna react emotionally only later on tunaskia most of these ppl walikuwa jambazi.

It exceeds war zones. I believe poverty is a main reason. In small towns where the poverty is high including white towns comes drug abuse then

Every where you go blacks have a bad reputation. Especially in the west. What some countries do is to segregate and confine them to certain areas like the projects. So prone to crime are blacks that a white serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer moved to a black crime ridden black neighborhood and comfortably murdered 17 men and boys and kept their bodies on the property which was an apartment that openly smelled of decayed flesh. Apparently blacks never report anything to police bcz they are apprehensive of police and police is their enemy. So if you want to be criminal move to a black neighborhood you will be at home there.

I also read that there’s an anti snitching culture among blacks. Nobody wants to appear as a prosecution witness and even cooperate with the police. This undermines all efforts to improve these communities forever.

69er Tekashi became famous for snitching though he’s Latino.

Mayotte is a shithole mostly ignored by France. They are just doing better than Comoros

Have you married a white woman?

No they have a lot more opportunities and they enjoyed the privileges of being rich or middle class in Africa