A car is as good as the person behind the wheel- A case study

all i know is wether experienced or not death was inevitable. Nobody wants to die.

Sielewi huyu driver at all, tire ya marc ikiburst, the steering wheel inajilock!!! How did he managed to swerve?

I have got to say seems he was a manual driver and wasnt that expirienced with automatic cars .Heck the first weeks i drove an automatic car it came with problems like at times i found myself trying to clutch while stoping and putting the car on reverse thinking am on free gear.

Now this man will live his whole life being castigated for decisions that he made for less than 5 seconds.

Mkuwe serious!!! Some of you are a living catalogue of mistakes and failures and you dare judge this man.

Kwendeni uko!!!

When death comes knocking you cannot escape your fate…but what I have learnt from this incident is never to use a guard rail to stop your car in case of an emergency…

Hii yote ni umeffi na ujuaji. Shit can happen to anybody as we are human beings so hii analysis yote ni BS. The only lesson from the governor’s accident is that we should always be careful on the road.

hehehe.
who exactly ?
the moment my mistakes lead to someone dying, judge me. kill me too even, if my shame will not have led me to off myself then.
in Japan they have something called hara-kiri.
maybe that is why we still buying 8 year old reconditioned shit from them, but it still works.
in the meantime we still dying from cholera :D.
we have allowed mediocrity to sink so much into us, iko kwa DNA sasa.

sawa bwana traffic commandant

I’ve had several blowouts one of which happened on an overloaded pickup (2.3 tons) driving at 130kph on the same road when everyone is rushing upcountry on a Friday evening and I managed to stop without drama. I’m not a good driver,I may have been lucky. But what I’m certain of is in all instances I did not panic. I’m not judging but I think that driver panicked.

At such moments, these ‘leaders’ suddenly realize that their ‘leaderlessness’ knows no mheshimiwa ama raia! If only resources were put in place for high end med-evacs facilities ad equipment like choppers, jaws-of-life, na kadhalika, huyo mheshimiwa hangekaa hapo 40 mins aki-bleed out. Hiyo level V hospital alipelekwa am sure alikuwa anaangaliwa tu na hao ma-stude wa nursing (i.e. if he was still alive), cos Doctors can never be found in such facilities at such early times. I equate that occurrence to Mtego wa Panya,ushikao waliomo na wasiokuwemo. One squanders funds meant for proper road construction, a shoddy job is later done, and that road ends up taking the life of their friend. So they contribute for their friends funeral. Or a hospital’s funds for purchasing machines, and drugs are squandered. A relative requiring emergency treatment finds themselves in that hospital, and dies cos they can’t be assisted. Such a vicious circle.

No. That driver was flying. A benz once collided with a Prado hapo Nyayo roundabout. Whilst the prado was towed away without the front left wheel, the Merc was driven away, with barely a dent. Mercs are fairly strong machines that I doubt can be impaled in such a manner as that Governor’s car was.

Hapo iko kitu and only Dennis Muigai can tell us. The lorry hit them. Nishawai pata birst na nissan b14 driving at 80 and lived to fukc a bukusu gal, mercedes je?

Accidents happen at any time and to anyone but investigations and analysis are done to learn from the mistakes. IMO, first of all the driver lies abt the speed of the car…for the rail to go through the car for more than 10m the car must have been at 120+. Its only that if he admits this then he goes straight to jail and again its human nature to run away from blames. Secondly, after the tyre burst (whether it happened or not), the driver panicked and made a series of mistakes. Probably even tr lorry wasnt closing in that fast to hit them. Again since when do you hit objects at high speed to stop the car!? That is just insane and even in cases where you have to take such drastic actions like when a lorry loses brakes downhill you are advised to topple the lorry or hit a tree before it gains momentum. I strongly feel the driver could have done far much better to save the life of the beloved governor