A Comment by Simba 1

So how does he make 1M kshs daily? As profit from his businesses?

I`m waiting for @sani to shed more light about this very very very large chicken business we have no idea about

Ipi hiyo?
In any case, I’m talking about his wealth.
His hotels included.

And there are actual budget reports, stop with the sensational headlines that newspapers use for clicks and sales.

A one-line vote?
A blank cheque…
For politics?

FISKED

No one ever seems to have the answer to Rutos wealth and how it was obtained, and as much as people dislike Kirubi hell tell you everything hes invested in including ukinunua biro ya Bic hell get a few coins from that.

Oh shoot, @sani umemalaysia and deleted all your responses? Is it that bad?

what wealth does RUTO have? Anakaa kwa nyumba ya serikali. Sugoi amejenga nyumba tu zile normal moja ile side, zengine ii side ingine na shimo ya maji hapo katikati. io wealth huwa mnasema iko wapi? hana bank, hana powers kwa cabinet.

His tracts of land, the one we know he was forced by courts to surrender back to the owner (especially this and how large that land was), his ability to fundraise on Sundays simultaneously using his lieutenants. his properties et al
And how is that Sugoi house kawaida?

sasa izi maswali hamtapata answer. if DCI Kinoti and DPP Haji aren’t helping you then prepare to be ruled by mwizi wa sugoi for the next 30 years. Badala mpigie Baba na Uhuru debe mnaanza kuquestion kuku za Arror hutaga mayai ngapi. Mtalijua jiji.

mwizi kazi yake ni kuiba na hataacha kuiba ndio mfurahie, atafanya chenye inamfurahisha. Either mshike yeye muweke kamiti, ama mnyamaze awatawale. sioni kama mtashika yeye, so nyamazeni

Isnt it the same thing we are saying? No one has answers to his wealth, you included yet you are the most vocal supporter. No one questions Uhurus wealth, we know where the money came/comes from distasteful or not.
And if we were to talk about his policies, what are they?

kwenye mtu anatoa pesa inanihusu na nini? kura huwa haipewi mwenye anajulikana source yake ya pesa, huwa inapewa yule mtu ameuza sera zake vizuri kwa wananchi.

Why does corruption hurt? Why does gavament itself need to know sources of money?

government iko na records zote za vitu za ruto. kama ako na shamba ministry ya lands iko na records zote. kama ako na pesa opus dei ako na records. nis haijashindwa na mtu moja wa sugoi, mbona mnatupigia makelele?

Its the source of the money kupata hio shamba that is the question everyone asks. And its the question no one seems to have an answer to, you included despite being his largest proponent here.

Why are we debating the obvious? Ruto is a thief and so are all those other top leaders you trust and follow. The only reason his case is in the limelight is because it is meant to stop him from taking over in 2022… and this is not the only thing the system has been working on… we all know on how many fronts he has and is being attached to stop him. I do not support him because I do not think he is the solution to our problems as a nation. I also have a problem with Simba 1: Why has he suddenly realized that Kiuks and Kales have dominated politics from 1963? Didn’t he know that when he vied in 2002? and 2013, 2017 twice? So his eyes have suddenly opened up?

kama government yenu haina answers za io maswali then mtadeal aje na watu kama Humphrey Kariuki? Mtadeal aje wa watu wenye wanafinance alshabaab? Mnashindwa na mkalenjin mmoja? Mmefail

Isn`t that the reason to know where money comes from? Know who provides these mysterious sources of money because therein lies your loyalty. Sugoi has never been open about the sources, by virtue of his position he can manipulate gavament agencies