A Daddy for the first time.

Conglatulations Welcome to the club Ngoja usiku hamtalala…atalia

5 Likes

She has a name already.

20 no but 2 yes.

1 Like

Congratulations. May God bless your family and enlarge your territories such thst you’ll never lack to provide for the little princess.

Btw, despite my label here, I love kids with a passion. I wish it was me.

Congrats once again.

10 Likes

you wish it was you “fathering”?:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wharreva.

2 Likes

Kuna mtu alisema… “heshimu pregnant women coz you carry evidence around that you were fucked bila cd” mugabes cook-2019

4 Likes

Congrats bro. Welcome to the club. " Konge na makai merii" [SIZE=1]cant be said in any other language[/SIZE]

10 Likes

Kongole kwa zawadi yenye dhamana!

1 Like

Uwongo! I balance both really well…get a good help.

2 Likes

Congratulations boss.

1 Like

Hapo sawa, congrats to both of you

1 Like

Congratulations. Kazi ni kumlea sasa.

3 Likes

Congrats man.

1 Like

Son, you are now a man! Welcome to the table of men. That bundle is gonna give you some sleepless nights, an occasional empty wallet, and even tears sometimes, but also some of the happiest moments you will ever know. You will discover life has purpose besinds making money. One final word, endeavor to be a dad, not a father. Any bum can be a father.

8 Likes

Congrats buda.
i had the same same dream for this year lakini yangu ni kama imekunywa maji.
enjoy being a dad boss

2 Likes

Pongezi ndugu. Pokea pia risara za heri njema kwako wewe na mtoto wako

1 Like

Kunywa maji mingi, punguza kiraiku. That for those who don’t know is the standard doctors advise in jail when you are ailing from everything. Malaria, typhoid, tooth ache etc. It should work for your problem.

inakaa uko na experience ya jela…
kiraiku sijawai vuta ninaeza chizi

Assuming you’re my agemate you may keep this article in mind.

http://www.sde.co.ke/m/thenairobian/article/2000199407/our-fathers-were-hopeless-don-t-be-like-them

2 Likes