A Deadly Tip for Team Mafisi.....From the Memoirs of an Old Cassanova

Oh, my bleeding heart, PULIZZZ!!! People kill you for your phone for God’s sake…this is a win, win situation…

1 Like

So people who have mboches spend 39k a month? Serre!

Why shoti moja/week? Kwani ni prescription ya daktari? Serre x2.

when u can afford all that, you hardly have the energy and the time for sex, a person who cannot afford has the energy and time, it goes like that. u never knew that? schupit!

1 Like

Kiko rejects your strategy …

1 Like

Bad idea. And like @Mathice said it amounts to taking advantage of a poor girl, its not fair using her womanhood against her.

Epic Fail!! A poor man’s loft? You’re supposed to engage in dangerous affairs…leo ni Shiru, kesho Akinyi…not marry another wife for hire!

2 Likes

heheheee,
Womanhood! thats a new high :cool::cool::cool::cool:

1 Like

in summary, the mbotch becomes wife no.2 or no.1 if you have none

1 Like

Amen to that…new pussy is the ultimate trophy

1 Like

If your mboch stays in a separate house and cooks for herself and you provide all amenities then yes, you will pay a minimum of 39k from the figured u gave.

1 Like

Include hygiene…nothing turns me down like a smelly pussy

1 Like

Hahahaha…eti tetanus injection…

2 Likes

yeah, dinya tokea fameland inn (huko duruma), ingia latema kiasi, fuata river road na Luthuli mpaka SJ (but I usually avoid batis na eureka plus somerset, kitale na reke marie)

Hii si ni kama kuoa bibi wa pili. Lame

Mnasahau that Couch haelewi modern words like ‘(female) Quality control’ ama ‘basic economics’.

South B works for him. Let him be!!

kwani modern green (base yako ya akina carol) ni cathedral?

What’s wrong with Eureka? Been there quite a few times, though not poko hunting.

Mama mbogas will come to you instead of the girls. And they’ll want to be yours for the cash rewards, so mboga na vitunguu ndio zitanuka. All in all you’ll be their mpango wa kando.

Ni kama kulipa mortgage.

3 Likes