A Deal With The Devil!!! Kwisha Nyinyi

kenya is far from a failed country. It is infact ripe for serious milking

Shilingi ikishuka in value against the dollar, I’ll be effectively cushioned against any increase in living costs. Those thick heads who work in gava wacha wapambane na hali yao.

tuvijana twa online writing mko na kiburi sana

You wonder what all those trips Konyagi 1 was taking abroad zilikua za nini. Do you guys remember how kwanza hapo 2013~18 this nicca was the ultimate globetrotting bonobo, we thought he was seriously selling Kenya to foreign investors na soon factories, mega farms and tech cities would soon sprout all over the jamhuri. Well that’s the e dream this shiny eye house nicca sold us, conman 2 kama babake

Lol. Na wewe?

Mimi niko sawa. I can handle these price increases. I don’t whine all over social media while ignoring Linda Katiba.

Umbwa hii wewe huwacha wapi hio mwisi Ruto? First five years ameiba like a demon na kazi ni kutusi Uhuru pekee. Mafwi tucker tucker head!

Umbwa hii umeacha wapi hio mwisi ruto? Ama he’s not part of the govt? Overseeing and benefiting from plunder?

[ATTACH=full]350640[/ATTACH]

Remember how niggas were happy on this day. The same ones whining today

Trust. They will repeat the same cycle and come back whining for another 10 years as their toddlers enter young adulthood. Pathetic.

Sasa wewe hii ni reasoning gani jameni?

It’s actually the best reasoning. Hopefully as time passes you will also see the pure genius of BBI. :slight_smile:

But it’s being touted by a looting family, do you suppose they had a change of heart?

There’s no alternative. Do your own political/socio-economic mazematics during your free time and you’ll come to a similar conclusion: BBI. I understand your concerns though, it was not an easy decision but it’s the best one for a stable country.

A president who can fire his prime minister does not guarantee anything stable…

Ka ii siasa haitakuwa Policy Driven hakuna kitu tunafanya, ii makaratasi tutakuwa tunabadilisha tukiona haitufavour

All economies have been ravaged by corona, from the US to Timbuktu.