A DISSERTATION ON KAMESHUTWA TECHNIQUES IN SEX AND ROMANCE!!!

Real-life? Umeona Okinawa hapo?

HUULLAA BAALLOOOO TUPU

Okinawa or not …perspective ndo muhimu. Lakini hapa Mtenzi amejaribu…

Kuna part ya Old is gold kwa hio hadith… kedo 50yrs and abuv.

i really like the way you constructed your sentences. Dont get me started on your use of verbs and nouns throwing in a mix of adjectives to form a comprehendable, unique informative outlay. i even learnt a few quotes which were very captivating like the one where you said ‘‘underwear’’'. wow!

Hizi bullshit za ati i fucked her for 1-2 hours ni hekaya…why do you need hours while you can make a girl orgasm in 10 minutes or less.

i thought long reads were for sunday

Hata mimi sijasoma

:D:D:D

Stupid

fake news

That is very impressive. Let me give you a better assignment, for you clearly followed none of this; you, as a fellow pervert, who clicked on this explicit story, should not neglect before leaving, coming, and bending over, so you can get the rectal penetration that you sought; then you can bust out to whatever orifice you were shitted out of. The average village idiot that visits me does it only once guaranteed; let’s see if you will be able to prove any of this wrong.

Yeah now you can take your rugged ass and then fuck off to go ejaculate inside your breakfast… and consume the contents. I got a sadistic side to me and idiocy of your equivalents feeds it.

You don’t have some pussy to beat up? Why are you opening explicit postings read knuckle head? Or you want lessons on how to be a pervert?

Thank you ass hole. Now go and fuck yourself.

You mean to say that you and your pile of shit are still stalking me online? Unataka kudinywa ama nini.?..fuck off my wall…or bend over and get fucked.

Yaaaaaawn…go ferk your geisha.
Stalking you? :D:D:D:D

Fala ni fala tu, kamuliwa na shemale wa Pattaya, meffi.

Your vitriol proves my point, fake news kabisa.

Yeah go fuck yourself…stop straddling peoples walls like a bloody whore which you probably are…are you a hooker trying to cling on peoples walls like a hungry dog you piece of crap??