A fool has said in his heart there is no God

What many scientists agree on, simply put, is that there was a form of energy at the singularity. If this hypothesis is true, where did the energy come from? Why did it have to exist?

They will not live in denial for long. The other day I watched a Christian documentary where they were trying to explain how so many animals were able to fit in Noah’s ark. The explanation is hilarious. Basically, according to the documentary, things didn’t happen the way the Bible says they happened.

Siet, I guess the energy came from nothing? Anyway did the rules of physics apply at the beginning of the universe? Coz matter was created and we know you cannot create matter.

True, they keep shifting the goal posts.

Now that’s the puzzle. What happened right before the singularity? Last year, the Nobel Prize for physics was given to three guys. One of their hypothesis is that the universe is littered with black holes. They claim that the Black holes are a result of long dead universes. If this hypothesis holds, then our own universe will expand to the point that its will collapse under its own weight. Once the electromagnetic forces holding particles collapse, our universe will be no more. Going by their argument, many other universes existed and many more will emerge. They seem to support the theory if multi-verse

Interesting. Let me do some more research on it.

What I like about science is that scientists don’t shy away from talking their minds, but at the same time they don’t pretend to know everything. Research is still in motion.

What I like about atheists is that they know basically everything about what they purport to hate so much. Things that the average Christian doesn’t know. @Stormtrooper98 kwanza has top-tier knowledge of Christianity, shit I didn’t even know about apocrypha until today though I may have heard about it in high school

Youre are living in such an exaggerated delusional grandeur. What makes you think that Christians will chide their world anytime soon just because you a mere nobody came across a documentary on Youtube?

The happenings in our solar system along, leave alone the universe, are way too in order and organized to be a random event. Dude, even just the existence f humans alone cannot be termed as a random event.

My head is unable to wrap itself around the possibility that sheep, long a favourite snack of most predators, was aboard Noah’s Ark without the accompanying pandemonium. Imagine madoggy, mbwa mwitu, simba, chui, leopards, tigers name them zilikuwa zimechill kwa ark na nyama soft iko next door. Maumbwa sana hao Christians.

The master of all, imagine dinoursars zimetukiantu hapo. Epic of the Gilmaresh

The problem is Christians have already concluded about divine creation, meaning they have no room to accommodate new evidence. Scientists do not operate from an absolute perspective. Hypotheses can be challenged and dropped if evidence suggests otherwise. We will always follow the truth, no matter where it leads us.

My gripe with Christians is the finality with which they make some very wild allegations. Logic na hao ni maji na mafuta. Kama hio ya punda kuongea ama nyoka kuwa cursed itembelee tumbo. Limuru punda zinapigwa lakini hauwezi sikia hata sigh naye nyoka before akuwe cursed alikuwa anatembea aje? Na mkia?

Ebu soma the first page of the Infancy gospel of Thomas uone zile mambo Jesus alikuwa anafanya akiwa mtoi.
The Infancy Gospel of Thomas

I won’t be able to defend myself with a long prose that is obviously required to refute these assertions of yours. I lack the genius of the garb (not “a gift of the garb” to me). But I would like to remind you that, talking about myself, I was a Christian, to begin with. An Adventist. Technically, I’m still a Christian. Religion and religious people made me awre of the lies in theologies and from there I engaged auto pilot to guide me through it. Kwa mfano, SDA taught me that Christmas is a lie. That the pope is 666. Islam told me Jesus is no son of God.

Thats a very rigid way of looking at it. Regardless of what new evidence we will find, fact remains humans found themselves here and that just cant be a coincidence. Something has to be behind all that’s happening.

You know its possible to be very much aware of the “flaws” in religion without being so much upbeat about it. FYI, najua Soprano because of three things, His love for phones, his hate for Raila and hate for religion.

Why can’t it be a coincidence? Why do you need something to be behind all that’s happening?

Another thing thing, religious people will bombard us with religion talk and their biased ideas about everything from morning to morning, but they don’t exhibit a bit of tolerance for a divergent viewpoint. Not from other religions and certainly, not from Atheists. If you look at the media all over the world you won’t even think that there are atheists here. On Google, if you type “Jesus is not God”, the results are overwhelmingly of content trying to make you a Christian or even more Christian than you already are rather than content explaining why or how Jesus is not God. Everything is about Christianity.

Every action has a reaction. If Christians would stop their pollutive habits of holding their annoyingly noisy rallies they call crusades everywhere and every time, if they would stop sending people unsolicited prayers, if all religions respected other people’s right to exist, if you, @Jimit ,would suffer my right of speech and expression…?

Because the very science we are embracing as the All Truth phenomenon heavily relies on the Causality Principle. And even in the case that we would like to take a quantum mechanics approach, creating a whole universe with a whole lot of sophistication is just too huge an incidence to brush away using quantum mechanics