A Graveyard Visit: Eldoret Express... What happened?

These were the beasts a decade ago. The Japan special and Sweden special “brands”. I still don’t know why they had these brand names. Rumour at the time had it that mama Ngina was a shareholder. But as many have observed, couldnt they “slaughter” them and dispose them?

I see 11 seater za Eldoret express daily

This old guy strode the western highway like a colossus. It got to his head. The crew got very arrogant and abusive. They disregarded other road users as if they owned the road. When other bus companies tried to gave chase, wakatumia nguvu ya serikali then to whitewash competition. Even as small ‘Nissans’ aka shuttles started mushrooming, the crew would laugh at them. Tables were turned in an instant the day he refused to ferry PEV victims in early 2008. The rest is history. Ironically iko ng’ombe ingine who’s repeating the same mistakes. North Rift shuttle chuma chake ki motoni. Though he’s been a bit bright to diversify, his arrogance is nauseating

When they start getting old,he would have killed a few to.maintain the rest.Altogether each bus was bringing in revenue,why not keep a % of what each brought aside for maintenance

Kwani.mwenye Eltoret express ni uncle yako?

In other words, politics and business must be separated. The cost of taking political positions killed them.
Had they been neutral during election times they’d still be in business big time.

Who was the onwer? Did he run for office?

It is stated there:

You dismiss our speculation, just to introduce a rumour?

So far we are assuming one owner…hii kitu ilikuwa na family fracas

Owners… founder had his pigsty parre ngarra

Shuttles killed this business, hata mafruits died, nani atapanda basi siku hizi from bungoma to Nairobi apart from ktalk mongrel?

Ukileta kuku/mbuzi nairobi maybe and yet again buses are cheap i guess so

10 hours sio mchezo na shuttle nitatumia 7 hours.

These mofos once made me stand all the way from Bungoma to Nairobi kwa night bus. Was during that new years back to Nairobi peak and it was the only bus kwa stage. Watu wamejaa mpaka wenye wamesimama pia wamefinyana. They lied to me at 60% of the guys are alighting in Webuye. Mimi huyo paid up and standing, tunafika Webuye instead of guys alighting wengine wanaongezwa! Nikajipa moyo nikasema Eld is a big station for them there will be more buses kwa stage. Shock on me, I stood all the way to Nairobi. Dozing off while standing.

:oops::oops::oops: Hahaha duanzi kabisa

Hahaahaa funniest shit ever. You stood for 10hrs plus ama?

Pale states kuna museuma ya planes .They can fly but the cost of operation and repair plus safety retires them.Sio kufilisika

:D:D