A Hindu bitch, please!

[QUOTE=.

Ukitaka mhindi be ready kupata coomer ina fudhi inakaa kama mkia wa squirrel[/QUOTE]

Hehehehe okweli kabisa
[/QUOTE]

Haja gani kunianika hapa aisee…
Kuna yule birrionea hapa mwenye armoured Landrover na revolver alikamuanga bibi ya mhindi halafu akamalaysia.

Namuanika nini na story yake ilikuwa all over kwa Nairobian na social media !!

You dont remember hii story vile ililetaa balaa!

I have one friend who married an indian last year, they met majuu wakifanya PhD…another one is dating a very fine Indian from a very high caste and there lies the problem because her parents don’t want to see them together. Nani anatoka Nakuru hapa?in the early 2000s we had nakuru computers college where we did comp packages before joining campo na kulikua na so many Indian ladies who liberally dished it to us.

Dont expose the beauty of nax vegas here. What happens in nax vegas…bra bra bra

:eek: Clement ‘The Merchant of Venice’ Onyango = @introvert

the classess among the hindi chick determine kama utatafuna au la my friend just try a hindi peasant utapewa coomer mpaka uchoke

Just go to club hypnotic westlands,Privee etc i don’t know how people go to have a good time in town or these low cost clubs.Or if you want hook up with an Indian from Canada or trinidad and Tobago etc kama una pesa ya kutravel, they are not as uptight as Kenyan Indians.Or go to tinder and hit on them kutoka huko.Like this rugby player guy who hooked up with a Canadian Indian lass.All in all i can tell you that Asian women make the best wives, the food tastes better than our disgusting Ugali,Pilau, boiled potato diet and can be extremely sweet.Infact Indians and arabs saved us from ourselves when they brought Samosa,Chapati,bhajia etc,But African women make better lays/ are one of the best women in the world in bed,all that booty twisting on you will drive you nuts.NB:A lot of African women not all
https://www.sde.co.ke/sdemedia/sdeimages/saturday/zclavbyrsfkvu6w57494ad638628.jpg

Any popular club in westlands utawapata. It will also help if you have a mzungu or Chinese friend kwa table yenu. Otherwise ukienda na bogi yako ya majamaa wanakaa crossbreed ya @introvert na Nyakundi itakuwa very khard my guy.

:D:D:D:D
Ati cross-breed ya nini?
Saitan.

Watu ya dryfry ndio hukuamana

:D:D:D:D:D

Uliza Timothy Khamala ule alikamua Sarika Patel akachizi.

Isn’t Clemo’s wife a khalasinga? She had a good heart, went out with them once or twice.

:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nimejaza phone book number za Hutu tudem tuindi kazi ni kuosha macho tu! lakini sasa shida ni wanajuana na boss yangu! Tough decision ni cheze chini ama nimake move bt bahati mbaya ikibackfire naanza kutamarc:rolleyes::cool:

These indian f**kers bonk n bog our chics like nonsense but hawatakangi tukiguza wao…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ngai Fafa…

Aki zile vitu mi husoma hapa:eek::mad:;):D:D:D:D