A KDF major earns Kshs 193,000 a month .Major Mugure was most likely sick .

Says you!

He just lacked sound advice he should have fought in courts not take matters in his own hands… Courts in kenya are majorly constituted of men and he would have obtained a reprieve remember there is a judgment about women living off men in such scenarios… Kuna cases wasee walipelekwa mbio na fida wakachukua loan na 2/3 ya shande kupeleka payslip childrens court wakaambiwa wakue wakituma 3k na mpesa

They used to be exempted from PAYE

Good question?

Umejijibu “used to”

Do KDF guys pay tax kweli? Those guys get everything tax free…

:D:D:D

I guess Uhuru forced them to pay

Can you stop peddling falsehoods to champion your MGTOW cult agenda here. Before he started paying child support they went for DNA and it was found he was their biological dad. This guy is just irresponsible. Kwanzaa allowing your kids to live in Kayole base ya Gaza? This is why women need to be hypergamous. Might as well be single if the man in your life can only afford to house you in Kasabuni Oyole. Naskia huko nyumba ni 3k. Wanaume watatonyesha mambo. Itabidi watu wajitegemee.

Tax is worse than child support, how come you are not murdering KRA

Nitawajibu mara ngapi? Except ukiwa na disability certificate exmpting you which applies to every kenyan, everyone of them pays to the last cent! And they have been doing so ever since the good old economist took reigns of power!!! Hata gari tax tunalipia like every tom dick and harry!

Bashing mgtow then going ahead to champion hypergamy!!! Btw kayole is a decent hood…

Kila mtu akule jasho yake

Is this what you call a decent hood?

I know you champion women entitlement because they happen to carry a hole that according to you should be used to manipulate men so your narrative doesn’t really fly when awoke mgtow brothers call it out hence resort to shaming tactics like in this case you are shaming kayole

Thank fully the, woke are also the broke.

Let me remind you that you came from that hole. So respect where you came from.

I have a problem with judicial officers who abuse their privilege and draw up unreasonable judgements. The key questions to ask are these:
Why is it assumed that the mother of the children should not contribute anything towards the upkeep of the children? Do men have 48 hours a day and the woman 12?

Shaming tactics never gonna work