A man's ego

poverty is real. sitting at home increases stress and despair one can do something harmful to themsleves or those near. I have experienced this and always remember tje guys who would call me and cajole me to lea e the house and join them at mahutini buy me fish beer and drop me home. wakibuy raundi my buddy would say “K asiulizwe kitu
mimi niko na yeye” That helped deal with stress and that guy is more than a bro to me.

8 Likes

“The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.”– Ulysses S. Grant

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]8617[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]8618[/ATTACH]

8 Likes

I have been bailed out of msotoness by my pals and I have bailed out them nothing new in your chipo being bought drinks and you being given money for the logistics of bonking her.

1 Like

@trish ameenda wapi

There is some missing links in this story:-
[ul]
[li]How did the guy know where you were meeting?[/li][li]If the guy sat comfortably,there must have been someone acting as security to bail him out.[/li][li]Did you settle the bill yourself or you watched as the guys contributed?[/li][/ul]
Next time you treat a brother,do it in good faith without complaints.

I blame the people that called him over, whoever called him must have done so in good faith and gone out of his way to ensure the guy is not exposed. However, we have some bitchy niggas out there that may use such an opportunity to put a brother down and expose him to all the girls around him just to make themselves feel better or prove a point

…and to showoff to the girls…

@trish you have now heard it from the mboys

3 Likes

Yaani unamdiss because wewe umejiweza huh. We look after one another, yes that’s an unwritten rule,never fear to go to a party because of being broke and you have a long time friend, who will sort you.sisi huwa tunalipiana had I taxi.
Ion the word friend is one of the misused term ever.eg… Trish shame shame shame on you

Wewe Trish kuja hapa ,bado tunataka majibu.

You see the lack of pride in the nigga I see a lot of confidence. The fact that he talked himself to a meal displays a lot of confidence. Which is better lack of pride or being full of confidence? And next time don’t be a fake tell the person on his face

ati “fondling his phone”- its like he played with his banana in public…

1 Like

Its good to support a brother but if he makes it a habit, then you are helping him by telling him off. Kuna watu wamezoea kununuliwa beer na hawajawahi nunuliana hata soda au yai ya 20/=

1 Like

You’ve spoken like a person who has not fallen on some hard times in life… remember nothing is permanent in life, that broke guy might be you in a year’s time

2 Likes

Waaa si you guys are catching. Bet for a lady/woman, pesa zinakuaga zimepangiwa. Am not about to go out wherever and spend on a grown man/woman.
Nimeshangaa though, ati sharing pokos…:eek::mad:

I have actually been in very “hard times”. But I dont make it a habit to go out in clubs and dandia other peoples’ lifestyle.
I sit my big ass at home and wait till i have enough to spare and maybe treat myself. Kama sina, natosheka

not sharing perse, but facilitating the other guy to get laid by getting them a room and all these logistics

2 Likes

:eek::D:D:D:D:D jeez, thank God am a woman

1 Like

That’s a good one. But clearly, you have missed the point. A friend in need is a friend in deed. Yes, but not when the need is alcohol, “whores” or having a good time.