A mere rumour burns Kawangware to ashes

In what way are they marginalized and how did you break out?

Mungiki agenda was wrong from the time they started demanding monthly protection fee from households and businesses in central Kenya.do you know how many people were killed or tortured by mungiki coz of refusing to join that cult.?

I was just curious to know if Kawangware was in cendro or nyanza province?! This is the problem with nairobization of central kenya…

Maina, I can see you have started dreaming like your general kakende. You can only own all those things you mentioned in Canaan, but not in Kenya. Please die coz president elect Uhuru is going to be sworn in and 2022 my fren Ruto will take over as our next president

lol wut? The “Nairobinization” of central is about short sighted shiny eyes developing substandard property on their own farm lands then calling it business mindedness

When a good thing begins to gain traction it often gets infiltrated and despoiled from within. If the guardians are not watching…

Mungich was founded on bearable grounds soon enuff it became an militia for hire. Started slaughtering the GEMA people. you don’t eat your own. Long Live Michuki ,TOJ for every mungich killed

Atleast currently they are empowered.They own matatus and boda bodas

The Kikuyu do not have a sense of entitlement; if this were the case they would long ago have made havoc to the economies of other regions and already have engineered a small genocide. Kenya would be more like Ug, Rwanda, Sudan, and Somali. Indeed none of the kikuyu presidents has ever attempted anything of these type, on the contrary they have made efforts that go beyond their tribal areas but have met with great resistance from some leaders who are fearful they would become irrelevant.