A missed call and a suicide.

Take your stupid rules you formulate …, who still got rules, are you 12?

Halafu you do a whole block of gibberish …maneno mingi …do you miss to be shafted? Are u therefore seeking a shaft mate?

Mcoondu

Fear of baby momma drama.

RIP Tom.

Kichwa sio kabat ya kubeba meno pekee yake

Pole.

Pole Sana Ka-buda. At least leo hujapost Ile upussy yako ya kawaida.

Hii ni hekaya 100%. Your recount lacks emotions.

I also don’t pick phone calls from unknown caller
Messages is most effective form of communication
Pole lakini
May your friend Tom RIP

Kuna section ya obituaries?

Lesson : Answer phone calls,they won’t give you AIDS.

Hii exaggerated sense of self importance mlitoa wapi?

I also find this rather foolish. Hidden/Private no’s I will not pick but a number that is not in your phone book is another matter.

Can’t give out your number to people without first alerting you and i expect people to do that ! …personal numbers not business phone numbers

Truecaller came to the rescue. Any number that is regarded as spam by even one person is flagged in red. Those are the ones I ignore.

Waria kuja polepole Bana!

Sorry for your loss @Ka-Buda . May Tom’s soul Rest in Peace.

Unless you are a politician inundated daily with calls for handouts or a criminal, I don’t see why one can refuse to pick pick calls. It could be your relative in trouble, a friend reaching out or even your bank alerting you of suspicious transactions in your account.
You have low emotional quotient and it shows.

I also can’t give strangers my phone, emotions a side my friend

Mwambie yeye pole kwanza,may be atanunulia were peremende.That’s is one fcuked up ,entitled rich kid who think the world revolves around him.He is here crying but am sure sooner thabln later he will be on his late friend wife fcuking her away like nothing happened

But that doesn’t mean he is not stupid.

Soory but Kabudah is far far furthest from stupid. Don’t just post for the sake of it.
Atee a poor truck driver woooi woooi wooi…prisss