A MOMENT OF SILENCE(LONG READ)

Waah, to do that inadai courage mujamaa

1 Like

Apologies for too many typos today

1 Like

thanks man

1 Like

I was terrified i won’t lie but i had to be strong for him.He was on the brink of a break down and i had to help

Huko ni ocha kwetu, cham tulikua twanyua hapo congoini wakati ilikua open field, way back before braeburn, even before kbs had a garage in 46, whole area was a big glassy field

3 Likes

I came to fall in love with the place.freemaerk i remember was for a while situated where KBS is at the moment.I visited the place recently and waah! You cannot recognise the place,ati before Breaburn? Waah!

1 Like

Been ages since i was there, think i will need a tour guide when i get back, hope @Wakanyama will avail himself

2 Likes

you will need a tour too many new buildings

ciugoine kuteremka kawangware primary apo msalaba kuingia coast,kutokea congo,au kupanda kutokea Suna estate unatokea Wanyee unateremka seti.kumbe naeza jua watu hapa

3 Likes

What a sad twist in the tale. A moment of silence indeed. Cool story.

1 Like

Certified quality hekaya. Endelea kaka

1 Like

Thank you Mr slices for the well laid out chronicles.

1 Like

I did not venture into ungwaro alot but at Coast i knew a pub where i saw the legendary Kabaka afew times and i went to a place called Kabiria through Wanyee to deliver furniture.

2 Likes

Nice hekaya. Moment of silence indeed. Kweli kuna watu wamepitia mengi.

Just one thing. In my opinion,people shouldnt use the word ‘it’ when reffering to a baby. ‘It’ should be replaced with words like ‘Him/Her’ or ‘the baby’ incase you dont happen to know the Baby’s gender. The reason why i say this is because i believe human beings are entitled to dignity. So, use of the word ‘it’ makes the baby sound more of an item instead of a human being. I surpose some parents get offended by this. If i was one i also would.

4 Likes

sad indeed Dagetari,thanks as usual for following

Thankyou wa mombasa hehehe

1 Like

Satellite una jua

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]40317[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Much, much respect sir, noted and understood ,too bad i do not know how to edit this hekaya and correct it,THANKYOU

1 Like