A new low (blow) for THE Coalition

Kenya is a fcuked up country.

The victims were supposed to be catered for by the coalition government, whether there was conviction or not. Stoking their emotions by lying to them that they are doomed because the suspects were acquitted is tantamount to incitement. And the NGOs are the worst of the lot! About the lack of conviction, blame it on your investigators and the prosecutors. They should have known better not to start a case with shody and smack evidence. Don’t blame the accused.

Well, shoddy is really a relative term. When I look at the work ICC did, I think they half-assed throught the thing coz they believed NIS reports… Who handed over NIS reports? Ze govt of Kenia. Well, ICC can use these reports because they are legitimate and proofed by our very own govt. They needed to investigate more. Hapo ndio their half-assing inaanza. Then there is the small matter of witnesses dying… others disappearing without a trace. Now, given how these peope were disappearing and dying, the case could only come acropper since the most important witnesses were either dying, disappearing or recanting their evidence due to undue influence…

We really cannot fully blame only the ICC. The govt of Kenya that handed over files to ICC started discounting the viability of documents it handed over… I hope you get the sense here. Before long, claims were flying left and right.

On CORD, nimetoa maoni yangu hapo juu. Ni wanasiasa. Na hakuna tofauti yao na Jubilee. Wapumbavu ni sisi.

1 Like

Are all the accused free?

At least the ones before the ICC are free. Not because they proved themselves innocent but because the court is incompetent and incapable of conviction.

So they all got a no case to answer?

Yeap

Weta was in PNU by then.

@Ruffneck you knew the witnesses?

Huyo fala anatumiwa vile Omondi Odinga alitumiwa kwenye homestretch ya siasa 2013 na Jubilee.
Naweza taka sana kujua Omondi Odinga anaendeleaje after Jubilee kuwahi kiti.

he was paid his dues as per his contract…

1 Like

The guy who lamented ’ Raila is neglecting one of his step-mothers’? Hehehehe.

1 Like

what do you think, @gashwin?

because we all heard talk and saw lists published and we had no way of verifying…

That’s your import. The ICC itself stated reasons for dismissing the case, one being about the witnesses. Ukitaka hata kusema hatujui ni serikali gani bla bla bla… you are allowed.

1 Like

hua mnalipwa mangapi on average?
Mhindi hajanilipa since Dec, naweza jaribu hio yenu.

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

he said that jana sa co-principal cord

tunalipwa au tunalipa? ukisema bei yako tunakulipa nusu…kenya has no shortage of people desperate for free money

2 Likes

@Mathaais I hereby recant my earlier statement. I never watch news, and I wasn’t aware these idiots had stooped this low