A parasitic Uncle in the Matatu Industry

Relatives is a no no no…Coz they will view you as a relative (nephew, cousin, bro etc) and not the boss…And the moment you go tough on them they will make sure the extended family knows that “uko na madharau”…My advice, sell that matatu off and recover your money before its too late. And for the record, the tribe is digo not Ndigo.

wacha niulize, hata umeweka tracking device?

si kwa ubaya but after finding him frolicking with them yerro yerros at the pub, why did you still go ahead and trust him?

5 Likes

Thanks for the Correction, i acknowledge receipt

[ATTACH=full]59175[/ATTACH]

Cucu yangu alianza mafeelings & saying am being unfair to the moron,She insisted we give it a trail and see the course things will take in a few days

i thought of the same but am sure that guy will interfere with it. Meaning is an additional cost and wont solve the problem, also show a sign of breach of trust knowing that he still remain to be my uncle

Friday ni mbali sana kizee. Book bus ya jioni leo uende na wanaume wawili uchukue gari. Don’t tell any of your relative that unashuka coast otherwise mtapitana kwa njia akienda Nyeri. Also don’t involve your aunt or grandma(They will treat this as a family issue which is clearly not), treat him as the crook he is.

[SIZE=5]Boss hii naivety iat amliza watu ! how do you employ a relative ! [/SIZE]

Very true but remember am also an employee is a bit tricky for me to land there today

Hi Mheshimiwa am new in the industry plus ,experience is the best teacher

Achana na mambo ya matatu ndugu otherwise you’ll find yourself in same situation the Nakuru trader was in when he sold you his matatu . Walaji ni wengi sana. Right now as we are talking, there’s a matatu that has clocked more than a year in my parking yard. I took it from the driver ikiwa barabarani na hiyo biashara ya matatu nikafunga. Haina loan and I’m preparing it for some other business. Hii moja ndio ilikuwa imebaki baada ya kuuza hizo zingine.

I find you very naive, the nigga already breached your trust by going to nyeri instead of mombasa! what more do you want to loose before you know he doesn’t have your best interests at heart?
ingekuwa mimi, uncle or not, nikifika huko mombasa 2hot slaps na sweep lazima apate!

ungemdanganya lakini away from her ungechukua gari yako upotee. hakuna kitu kama angekucurse

chukua off kama leo ama kesho. juu your uncle anajua uko employed he doesnt expect you there during the week. alafu ongea na @Meria Mata ama @its le scumbug ama any talker at the coast waku organizie uende na askari wawili. alafu ukichukuwa mat yako tafuta @Atwoli ama @Gay lord vII Huyo anko apakwe mayai kwa rasa apate adabu.

Boss you want i be cursed,That is too Malicious apana

Satisfactory solution,i was slow in thinking because of high tempers.

yenyewe wewe ni fala:D:D:D.umenimaliza karibu niokotwe chini ya meza

that investment is way too important than missing a day or two at your workstation. Endea gari asap else itakojolewa mpaka na @Meria Mata usiku akifunga kazi

ati cursed? stop finding excuses for him. HE DOESN’T HAVE YOU BEST INTERESTS AT HEART! I can’t say this enough.

Omba ruhusa boss wangu lakini Kama ni hivo basi mnyamazie ili asijue game plan yako ata incase akupigie just play it cool lakini ukienda coast usirudi bila gari ata upewe hekaya inatoshana aje.