A ‘problem’ called single mothers

I mingle with single mothers often and I have come to understand their minds. Most of them need love desperately. They need a man in their lives not only to share responsibilities but also to keep them company during the cold lonely nights. Most of them understand few men can take up the role of a father to their kids, therefore, when they find a man ready to do that, they will love him wholeheartedly. The many who cannot find such a man often seek a man to take care of their sexual needs occasionally. But there are a few of them who are contended with their singlehood and have no intention of accommodating a man in their lives either temporarily or permanently.

3 Likes

Mbona wasichana wanapenda kuzaa haraka sana? Some beautiful girl becaume my neighbor some while ago when I had a bad depression. I was in a bad state so I didnt bother try anything with her. She seemed very well off with a good job and some nice car though I never asked where she worked and never said more than “hi” and a few words more. She was really interested in getting something going and she didnt seem to have friends. Sijawahi mtamani though am usually polite to be a good neighbour. Some guy came and stayed with her for a few weeks and she became pregnant. Msee sijui alipotelea wapi na naona sasa madam nyege imepanda tena. Sasa hiyo ball ingekuwa yangu siningekuwa bored to death? She is still trying to get close despite the fact that I have a regular girl na wanaongeanga. kwani hajui mwanamme hawezi karibia ball ya mtu mwingine ata akiwekewa bunduki?

1 Like

In klist his articles were anti okuyu, with accompanying names like jiggers, brown teeth and brain washed peasants. Jamaa quickly discovered that was shortest way to obsolescence aka amua kuja ktalk na hii form

:D:D Enyewe we should support him and his brush that paints everything in the broadest of strokes.

Majamaa! I did this blunder…I am regretting! Her older kid is a source of tension between mpaka anadai eti I might rape her daughter akifika teenage

Siukimbie msee.

1 Like

Na bado unakalisha makei kwa hiyo nyumba? Your handle should read, “mluhyamshenzi”.

4 Likes

sasa asha take time yake ku compose hii article for over an hr na bado mnataka abishane na nyinyi kuandika one-line comment aiiiii seriosuly?

@karl marx is a columnist in one of the dailies, mwacheni mwanzo apige tizi hapa

1 Like

Just leave that biach.

Huyu mtamngoja ingo mwaka 2050. Atafika solo na paperbag ya green ikiwa na properties zake zote.

2 Likes

Wacha Story mrefu…

hii ni kazi ya men with issues with single mothers…relax and ask yourself if your mama raised you on her own, does that make her less human?

Just a yes or no…No further questions

karl max make a thesis on the nyeri happening.

but on a serious note many great and succesful guyz/ladies were raised by a single mama__a single mama gives everything she has to her kid.!! yeap…

1 Like

they’re also very mature and have infact the best head on their shoulders compared to other mamaz as they know what they want in life. akuna ati kuzungushana ama nini ama nini!!! i know several and i like em alot. very nice ladies.

And what if the guy marrying her has kids from past relationships does your hypothesis hold?

Research says otherwise.

…so true…

I find Marx a very necessary constituent of this forum.
Why dont you try penning just three paragraphs of your thoughts…lets see how that goes:D

2 Likes

If feeling self important is part of the package…