A question for enlightened elders: Why is it that ladies bail out as soon as a relationship begins to become serious..

Yooh when you show bitch you are serious the next ni ,i got your live worm inside me.
Hii yako we need some shash tuchambue

Usijali it happens. Hata mimi juzi nimeblockiwa na girlfriend of several years. We all falter at any time. Here is the thing. Don’t chase. Replace.
No one likes simps, not even the chics who want you to be their simp. If you really like her then instead of chasing after her just replace her with another one. Here is something I’ll tell you for free. A woman who likes you will always come back.

Could be many things…age, still not interested in settling down, or they’re ma kunguru sugu with sponsors, or you appear to move things too fast or seriously in the direction and being either or both of the above wanajijazia they need to cut and run. My experience has been the other way round, dem ana anza “what are we”, “how many kids would you prefer to have”, etc. At that point, me hujitoa…

That’s the point exactly. I know his problem cause I’ve been struggling with the same issue of late. Even I myself know I’ve been simping.
There’s no room for a man to be weak. Or at least there’s no room to show it. I’ve been hella emotional of late and she picked it up.

I thought it was the opposite ! once you hit it you leave but seems you are the nice guy type !

@Itchy Nerdy hizo maswali ni kazi ya dem, sio kazi yetu.
I feel really conflicted. My head knows the route. But my heart is weakening.

Okay, since you can relate… Solution ni nini?

I’d say don’t chase. Replace. It’s getting harder for me to lead by example. But that’s the correct answer.

walikutumia wakaona umefika mwisho wa kutumika and now you want to downgrade her to a wife and continue spending on others what she used to enjoy. You simply make bad choices. In this world there are rabid feminazis who have sworn off marriage. There are also good women who value marriage and desperately want to get married. it is up to you to pick the right one. If you trick a kunguru into marriage, it will end badly. You will never be happy and everything you do will always be second guessed.

You need to start probing and asking the right question when a female sticks around for more than a few weeks. As soon as it gets to a month, you should have thoroughly studied her to know how much time is left between you and her and maximize it to get as much coochie as you can or start budgeting for a wedding and honeymoon. Continuing to waste time on the same person when you know it’s headed nowhere wastes your time, money, and the opportunity to grow your body count.

kama anakupea, si umkule kavu ashike mimba, akutafute.

Quite simply said, you are simping. And they have antennaes that can pick it up from miles away.
Regroup. Rebuild. Then start afresh on a different hunting ground. The new ones won’t know you slipped up

Hehee,
Hii ni kali, but sai sitaki watoto. I’m sub 30 and have a very loong way to go finacially and otherwise… + Hapa wase hueka kua na mtoto ni ka the end of a man.

Sasawa. I’m saving this… Simp, regroup, rebuild, simp- rinse, repeat… until I get it right.

Someone else recommended nitafute the rational male ya rollo tomassi. Umeisoma?

You are conflicted. You are claiming you are redpilled but your actions states otherwise. A redpilled person anajua as early as day one kama dem ni kunguru ama ako na character poa… The moment you miss this, you will be headed to the unknown where you got no power to influence the outcome.

Ndio maana umepatwa pants down on their response regarding something “serious”, you missed the obvious indicators early enough!
I would advise you to work on your observation skills. Kunguru huonekana as early as day one!

I’m not redpilled by any means. I have not stated it explicitly or implied… Unless sielewi kua redpill ni nini. I am open to learning…

It could be your approach is on the obnoxious side, so my recommendation is that you go easy. Stop being in a hurry to make things official! You’re scaring them away.

The most important thing, is first build a solid friendship where you enjoy spending time together just talking about life and random stuff. So that by the time you’re considering taking it to the next level, it’s pretty obvious to both of you that it’s the only way forward.

Okay.
Basi anza kuwa na don’t care attitude. Story ya kuulizana future should come from a mwoman, not a Man.

Kuna mtu alipeana advise ya kuwa na many kungurus simultaneously. Fuata huo ushauri visawasawa.

@Itchy Nerdy no matter what you do, don’t listen to @Purple. What women want and what women are attracted to are worlds apart. You don’t want to willingly be a woman’s friend. You end up there when you fail. You are already having success in the sex department. That’s all you need. Wacha yule anataka kukuoa amek the move then you decide if you want it or not. If you want it you’ll still lose in the end. So enjoy it while it lasts

Tafuta kitabu inaitwa The Rationale Male usome uache maswali mingi mingi hapa. Its free online

That is the ironical bit… i’ve never been in a hurry to make things official. Sai i’m still working on my finaces, career growth and what not, until nikue stable… Unless they do pick some unintended hints during our interractions…

I’ll think through this.