A rabbit story - 4000km later

Osungu ndio inamsumbua

He was asking for 500K

Not bad

If you start tampering with the timing chain wewe kwisha!

Forgive my ignorance but what does 6 speed dual clutch DSG gearbox mean?..coz according to the photo it looks like an automatic transmission…

1 Like

The DSG dual-clutch gearbox, available in 6-speed and 7-speed versions, is unlike a conventional automatic transmission. Two independent gearboxes are connected under load to the engine in turn, depending on the current gear, via two drive shafts. An output shaft assigned to each gearbox applies the torque to the driven wheels via the differential gear. Clutches and gearboxes are operated hydraulically by the gearbox mechatronics (a combination of mechanics and electronics). The electronic transmission control unit, sensors and hydraulic control unit form one compact unit. The control unit uses information such as engine speed, road speed, accelerator position and driving mode to select the optimum gear and to determine the ideal shift point. The control unit then implements the shift commands in a sequence of precisely co-ordinated actions. Each change takes less than four-hundredths of a second. DSG can be used manually, via the Tiptronic gearlever or the optional paddle shifts.

http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/technology/glossary/dual-clutch-gearbox-dsg

hakuna video kwa youtube?

This is great insight… atleast now i know something about the golf. Why ddnt you pick an A3 they are the same thing under the bonnet. Just that the audi is cuter and bigger… but maintance and running cost would have been the same. Great car tho

1 Like

Btw t

btw thez something people always leave out… how is the audio??

Pocket didn’t allow it. Have to live within my means.

For me, a car is about the driving pleasure. Other things are secondary, so my opinion on this could be disputed. However, I find the sound decent with a good amount base when needed. The noise reduction with the windows up is very good, you can hear the radio play very well. I still haven’t figured out how to get music to play from an SD card(no usb, sorry). @wheelz , any insight?

For me, i cant do with out a nice audio system. Mambo ya kueka some big speaker kwa boot. You should listen to your best tunes just like you in you hom

:D:D:D:D
Saitan…