A rapist exposed or is it just character shaming?

[ATTACH=full]126200[/ATTACH]

Kwani that Ronald Osumba guy alikuwa amebeba grudge just waiting for a chance to fire him ama nini?

3 Likes

Hiyo pose ni ya ushoga

Osumba ni kuma tuuu jinga

Innocent until posted on twirra. Huyu oSUMBUA ni chieth !
or.
Maybe the dude has necrophilia & likes his women more comatose than alive.

What role did the girls play in all this madness. We are not being told.

Kuna hunters, gatherers and scavengers.

I have cousins in campus and from their stories there isnt any house party without girls getting drugged and raped. Actually the main reason why some organise such parties is to finally ensnare those “tusichana twa maringo”
If you have a daughter kindly discourage her from house parties, heri aende club akutane na akina uwesmake

1 Like

Nikiwa campus I wanted to katia a certain girl until my room-mate gave me a story of how the girl had a train ran on her kwa house party since she was new to alcohol. Wasn’t sure to pity her or tell her to undergo counselling.

Mimi i will never forget the day i came from Ibiza tao nikaamua kupitia box hapo mamlaka rd on my way to my place in Hall9…but while walking along the corridor i noticed some activities kwa room moja, kufungua mlango vizuri i notice a group of about 5 boys working on some lady…ofcourse they stopped when they saw me so i went to my woman’s room on 1st flr and told her what i had witnessed…she then called a few friends wakashughulikia that lady…apparently the lady had attended a house party that evening, she was totally blacked out when those boys were on her…thank God shes now a married mother of 2 and seemingly happy, well, atleast from fb posts

1 Like