A sad photo

Nothing more to add.

No. 6! Enough said

Ni

kama wale highway mechs they come out of nowhere with diagnosis to a flat tyre and ready to give your carburator a CPR…That time umezungukwa na watu kumi na saba all with wrenches

Aaapana !
Why kojolea this thread ?

1. After buying and getting the Title, go back and do a search to confirm the land is in your name and every few years send someone to do a search just incase

Sometime back here I posted how Ksm lands office was making illegal subdivisions on riparian reserve since the lake was receeding.

Sasa hizi mvua za juzi the water level went up & those fools who had bought “beach plots” wakapata maji imejaa kwa plot, then we ganged up as neighbours tukafunga hizo illegal access paths walikuwa wameweka so the only way into “their plots” was by boat (from Luanda K’otieno) or by Helicopter. :cool:

Last I checked hao wanunuzi walikuwa wanatafuta officials wa lands “waongee kando” :smiley:

Sasa huku Diaspora we are visited by many briefcase investors selling us some houses that are to be ready in a ‘while’. Mazee na ni wengi. I look at friends depositing loads of cash and showing us the title deed na bado hajaenda Kenya to verify. I smdh…really I do. Someone is selling you a house in a block of flats in Kikuyu of all areas and you have not consulted a lawyer???
There are 2 generations that got this whole thing so so wrong. My grandfather’s generation and my father’s.

Only we… now can show the conmen the middle finger. Kwanza almost everyone I know is a broker! ‘rehe mbesha nirendio mugunda magina’…all I hear in my head is the many stories I grew up hearing. ‘Oragirwo ni shira wa mugunda’.

It’s easier to establish your ‘presence’. Lease it out if you cant use it, even for a token. Visit that place frequently… and be a good neighbour.

Kenya ni nchi ya wanjanja. There are few trustworthy people.

yes but still visit Lands office and mark your presence there. kuna some very crafty ferkers who breed there

Truesay. Even my girlfriends in Kenya are ‘brokers’. Not touching any of it. I have seen grown men crying here because of money they sent home to their dads wajengewe nyumba. Weeeee