A Taste For Every Woman

am waiting for you this time round when you will be in for christmas…

I’d love to sample you! As a matter of fact never bedded a fatso!

more like king poop

@Mrs Kuria report on my behalf

nguruwe jinga

I am here hun to emphasise again that you are nada like your avator. I have said this many times and the last time I did, I was told to post your picture. But nikisema saaana it will distort the view held by many which is fair enough and also what else will my Bae say about you as he says Nguruwe jinga ya Abdalla all the time:DIt is kind’a like me trying to say that I am not on the splosh 24/7.

Ka-Buda, cum I tell you a secret. Most women will not tell a man that they are rubbish in the sack to their face unless you have kosanad vvv badly. This kind’a of bitching is saved for when we are with our ngeos. If you were a fly on the wall in some of those sessions ndio unaweza shangaa. That is when you will hear all sorts of malicious stuff about a man’s performance in bed!!one minute man, comes quicker than a jogoo/kama kuku, has no game just pumps in and out, foreplay is a myth and some unprintables.

Good luck. Coz you will be waiting forever

I know women do that and that is how men end up shagging your best friends because you have done the “advertising” for him!
I know a guy that was playing a group of four female friends and left three with babies.
Saa hii wote hawaongeleshanagi yet they all used to be ati BFFs… Kikikikkkk…

Bingwa you have a small penis. it’s a fact you can’t run away from, hata uende Mogadishu.

Hao ni wajinga read desperados. True friends know not to shag a man their friend has shagged. Reminds me of a guy that asked me out many times, eventually he asked me a stupid question that ‘what would you do if you knew that I have shagged one of your friends’? I said not sure what you mean but I would dump you immediately. He was reporting himself. He actually thought I knew he had shagged my BBF but I did not and did not want to know.

Niki ureka umuthe? Niko home but with packing going on kiasi. Making mukimo.

Umuthi ndirenda kuhuruka ndi munogu ta serre.
Thondeka mukimo wa andu eri ninguka na cufa ya Chardonnay ukwenda red kama white?
Kwani what are you packing for?
Niku urathii?

Sawaz niwega kuhuroka rimwe, urathiete kuu wiki ino, you guys clock long crazy hrs but you mint like crazy?..nindirainuka next month for 2 weeks. Red ninjega tondu nindaruga fried beef. Been ages since I had that ‘hot pot’ with all the ingredients. Hoho, carrots, all that. Uka.
Onanie ndi munogu muno this w/e. Ndiui kana niurafollow PestMinister (Westminster)scandals. They are having a ripple effect on mawira maito.
Shiana shieko umuthee?

How does that affect you?
kana onawe niuri wahutio nyondo utekuenda?
I’m sorry but I think it’s alot of bollocks.
Inyue airutu you are the same ones who say that you are attracted to men with power and money.
All politicians and Hollywood producers have money and power!

Muthiaga murutiti thuruari when you see even footballers hoping to be impregnated by them alafu when you get rejected after a few shags that’s when you call it sexual harrasment!

PRISS!!!

Anyway, uka tuthie Ireland next week. Niuri wathie Southern Ireland?
I’m hoping to take the kids to a bonfire night kesho but it’s supposed to get really cold from tomorrow?.. nitukona…

It affects me because I am a Civil Servant, ningakwira more tuonana. Think I told you before so we are watching our bosses quacking. Nope I have never been groped by anyone itekuenda, ashio ni athungu uradescribe, kwaja tuo twa guthie gusharia footballers woooi woooi wooi. I work with a senior Mnaijo woman who knows Danny Wellbeck’s parents. Ati they kesha and pray for him asikutane na hawa mashetani looking to trap him. I agree. Eti his Mum tells him pls use protection at all times if you have to do it. Just look at one of the songs I posted to @Freestyle. The one of Arianna and Chris Martin…Don’t look back in anger and see how Chris hugs Arianna. Hataki kumguza. Anawajulia hali sana.

Asha ndire ndathie Rural Ireland… been to Dublin to visit some relas from Mushatha for a christening kwa kina @Koolibah. Nice place/Country/people altogether. Ndingihota guuka next week. I am off to Kenya in a few weeks. Unjitaga short notice nigetha ndigoke, shindwe. Bonfire night has rumbled on and on and on this evening at my ends instead of tomorrow and you know I am in the middle of Canary Wharf and London Eye then the Shard hapa nje. Waa my ears are throbbing. Matware rushio, just layer up, they will enjoy. Yes it is cold already.

I will invite you properly when you come back. Really wanted to go home for Christmas but it won’t happen. We have to link up soon?
Ata huku no baruti ciraikio umuthi na rucio gutiri gukoma!..
Have a peaceful night.

You too. Just dealt with fraud on my 2 bank cards. Santander is vvv vigilant so they rang me early this morn asking if I can recognise 5 recent payments from my card and one of them was for £249 to Apple???. Well no. So we cancelled the card…FF I go to the shops with my card holder and shop at my local Sainsbury’s using cash. Kukifika around 6pm hivi I needed some stuff to go with the mukimo look frantically for the card holder. So that I can use my Nationwide card or the 20 pounds in there…card holder AWOL…haiya…we looked everywhere…so I ring Nationwide to ask if the card has been used today? they said Nope but that £249 is leaving my account shortly for an Apple payment…what a day!!! so that not cancelled but Nationwide will refund the money…
Nanaight.

JESO!..
Atleast you’re going to get it back.
EE tried to screw me for £478 yesterday ati I cancelled my contract!
Ndiramoria Kai magurukaga? I have a suspect but hopefully all will be well Monday nimakanyona !!!.. I phoned them and apparently I have to go to the store that sold me the contract! Ndiruria kungikinyite Monday.
Nobody likes to be robbed.
Have a good night!

Nanaight but robbery by card is back at a high level. One needs to be vvv vigilant and scrutinise things. Wee koma thayo. I will stop ordering takeouts from now on. Muhindi ndare toro.

EE are some of the greatest cons in town.

@Mrs. Kuria nko hapa kwa kona nakucheki tu. Nangoja kuona kama hio kihato ya @Ka-Bunda itaweza kusweep thy compound. Jua tu ntamwaga maji kabla aseme ng’weee …