a thin line bewtween being a fisi and being professional

Cascade of boobs is more like it.

1 Like

in other words hizo nyonyo hazijasteady?

They look good, sexy and tantalising when held up by a wonder bra. But wait till itā€™s it removed. You are left wondering what the ferk just happened.

2 Likes

I say give the guy in the top three a job that is if youā€™re all about professionalism and you donā€™t mind more men in the workplaceā€¦ If for example you get in a situation when you need money urgently who in your org will you borrow from??? Chances are you will borrow from a guy right? Empower the guy!

Trust me the lady will find other avenues to find another job lakini mwanaume is a little tougherā€¦ A lady like that haezi kosa sponsor ata akikosa haezi lala njaa reason being anaeza toanisha mwanaume flani

Someone told for a guy whoā€™s depending on himself the chances of going to his dream vacation depend on only one thing; HIMSELF but for a woman she can either take herself or be taken by his husband/ sponsor

Ajiri mwanaume

2 Likes

it gives a new meaning to being left with an egg/tit on the face

When held tightly together with a little lubrication they are just as good as anything else. One mans meat another foolish manā€™s poison.

kuta vitu, she is also expecting it anyway

big no that,s not how to dress for an interview .note how you dress is what you are

Something tells me that youā€™ve made up your mind and youā€™re looking for a second opinion to affirm your decision.

hhahahahahahaha haki mimi nacheka peke yanguā€¦some of us wakipewa chance ya interviewā€¦wanaweza kuwa wanafanyia interviews at clay fish ama panorama ā€¦from 6pm till dawn do us part

3 Likes

hehehehehehe haki shaitani hawezi kuwa lonely with this cubes aroundā€¦lolestā€¦you are insinuating alifail juu one of the interviewers alikuwa dame

Now I understand why every interview panel I have faced has at-least a woman, la sivyo hakuna mwanaume angewahi pata kazi

1 Like

on a serious noteā€¦disqualify yourself from the panel (for personal reasons) - conflict of interestā€¦donā€™t forget a woman who flaunts her assets for a benefit/advantage will most likely cite you for sexual harassment should something go wrongā€¦ona mbali banaā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t sh*t where you eat.

In addition to the above I want to say that ā€œYou are ADDRESSED by the way you are DRESSEDā€.
She dressed like a hoe n your first thought was how good she would be as a dry fry NOT how good she would be as an employee.
Actually even that third position she achieved in the interviews is not justified

You have spoken like 5yegos.but I think I better make her lose the position.
But be sure that she will never work in my branch.

Ms. Rita. Episode 1. The Interviewā€¦

Yaani unamaanisha ashapata hiyo job?

Iā€™m with @gashwin on this. Excuse yourself from the panel.

ferk herā€¦kwaniā€¦but dont give her the job coz ull neva work