A trending habbit when a new chick lands abroad from kenya

I thought it was homerun :smiley:

Hii story yakkutoka states unaenda Kenya ku-marry ni ufala tupu. Many guys end up heartbroken.

What Mtingiza did is blanket shaming. That is how I feel when we are collectively called Africans out hereā€¦a continent with kendu 50 countriesā€¦why? in this day and age? And that is how white western Europeans feel about being labelled Europeans.
And even in that US he is talking about laws differ from state to state. Last I checked.

What are you talking about switat?

@mtingiza kitanda you donā€™t need to justify anything to that know it all .nikama umepelekwa DCI . This year we condemn people who are reducing others to betas

I know it all but I donā€™t know you. How shameful is that? other than knowing you own 11million handles.

Let us just leave it at that.

Tunangojea mapaja zake, uhuru na raira wakiingia ikuluā€¦ :D:D:D

Those skills will come in handy in twedi twedituā€¦ Jifunze kabisa:D:D

Shosho asikutisheā€¦ She is just missing her good times and days of attention as an FOTB, atupatie hekayaā€¦ :D:D:D:D:D

Old bimbo

Wewe Ile majuu umeenda ni kuwa high after imbibing on changaa in Daggoreti slums.

In this life, you are either adding mileage or settlinh for added mileage

Mimi hii accent sitaweza, nimeishi Kenya for 20 something years halafu nirudi Kenya na accent ya Trumpland just coz Iā€™ll be here for 5 years?

Ata sisi kwa local pub tukiona dame mgeni huwa tunanchangamkia mbaya majamaa wanapanga line kumbe kwenye alitoka ilikuwa the same.
Men are very silly.

Hii Malaya napiga kelele Sana hapa

But that happens itā€™s normal. If Iā€™m in my village I will be grouped by my clan, if I leave the village by my tribe, if I go to TZ i will reffered to as a Kenyan and if I leave Africa I will be labelled an African. If I go to mars they will call me ā€œearth guyā€:smiley:

Am your Africa hubby,always remember that wink wink

kuna dame aliland pale down under kuja kusoma, alivutia vijana na mattercore yake .Mwezi mbili haikupita ikabidi arudi nyumbani na mimba ,pesa ya shule ikakunywa maji

Whateverā€™s a married woman doing here? Kweli hata na padlock.