A Weak president,a weak social fabric

Nope…am tired of people pulling theatrics then people bend over backwards to cater to them…this is rao and his way for his people and i who voted wants the law followed…hakuna cha back room deals and then they fall out and they scream its the other ones fault…mi si mjinga nichzwe round 2 tena.One prezzo and looser awe opposition(hii sijui baba atamezaje at the state of his support in both houses) but thats the plot we stick to it hakuna special privilages and if uotp could understand this the only way to destroy these two families since after this event- uhuru will know he has empowered the constitution too much and if a smart enough leader can use it hata uwe napesa gani the hatred that still lies would not overcome the next leader to step in…but mnataka mse apewe special treatment then next election becomes who is the special poster boy to rep a tribe bs we just had…am

Weak…really…wow…weak…like the way trump called obama weak…yet the nigga overthrew govts…took out osama …had his cabinet running up and down for him like a bitch with the loyalty of @introvert’s sheppart and all this he did with a smile and a charming personality like the snake he was…ain an Obama fan but people throwing this weak statement shit never had a seat in leadership…to make nigga be loyal and ask how high when you jump is normal but to have them look out for you and act to your best interests…that shit ain taught in schools boy…hio ni mse anajua kusoma watu and to put whom above who ama who above whom?ama niaje @gashwin osungu.dll analyst
[ATTACH=full]140127[/ATTACH]

Waongee waseme nini?:rolleyes: Kenya sio ya watu wawili

The President knows we (team RWNBP) supported him. We voted on 8/8 and repeated the same on 26th. I did not give a mandate for him to form a nusu mkate government. If he does, I will never vote again. Akikubali hii, aende nyumbani akìùmaga!

I refuse to buy this lie that’s being repeated all over the place.
Even while he was away, the likes of Orengo, Muthama, Khalwahe, Babu Owino and Gladys Wanga had a meeting in Jacaranda Gardens that had been disallowed by the cops and made tons of inciteful and hateful statements and it’s here they called on their supporters to come out in large numbers to welcome RAT. Why is everyone forgetting that?

You must have missed a story in the papers about the millions RAT spent on the media in his campaigns. What do you think the money was spent for?
To keep his face and name on the front pages and news headlines.
If you didn’t know why you have to talk about him every day now you know.

Why do we need a prime minister?

So the media went with a false fake story.
[MEDIA=twitter]932278018093010944[/MEDIA]

Time the media houses retrenched this young clueless journalists and return guys like Mutegi Njau, Mambo Mbotela and those other wazee of yore. We need some brains behind the news making.

Wakae chini waongee nini! Why does the president need advice from a common war monger? Akauke bana!

Hii yote ni shida ya maraga…so fuak maraga