Aaaaahh!... Wameshikwa *****

Publicity stunt has achieved its desored effect

This situation reminds me of two thugs who stole a huge amount of cash na waka hepa usa (cicra 1800s-1920s) kuenda kujificha in a remote village in Argentina in a wooden house…at the end of the day walishikwa waka kua extradited to USA

Yaani guys were rooting for them to get away with the heist? Kenyans!

ask we people who live near the border and we will show you unmanned panya routes past the kenya Ugandan border

Hawa boys watakuwa harassed sana wakifika jela. Wamefail at the easiest and sweetest part.

Jana ilikua 20M then today morning 19M sasa ni 17M. Hii exhibit itafika kortini kweli?

To get rid of cash whose serial numbers has been recorded, you need a product which doesn’t go stale, sells easily, and has a high value (not bulky). Diesel is your best bet. With 17 million, you can hire a house and store the cash. Whenever you are broke, hire a bus, make several trips to remote petrol stations, and drain the diesel for resale. Petrol stations don’t have CCTV cameras, and even if they do, they handle too much cash to distinguish your cash from that of other motorists. They also don’t offer receipts. You can wear a cap and sunglasses and nobody will ask questions to a bus driver

Actually it started at 50m last week. Am sure its the manager who provided that figure with the aim of swindling 30m, he must be cursing why the idiots had to be caught this fast

I can already see it in the history books. The Murakaru brothers…

Wameniangusha

we love our thieves.
next they should run for elective office.

Unfortunately, most thugs don’t have proper escape strategies. Their plans end once they have the money and don’t include how to disappear. Any decent thug would have a personal escape plan A+B+C which nobody else knows. They should have split that loot immediately.

Note why theft like this is referred to as a heist… The brains behind such a human are exceptional.

[MEDIA=twitter]935037899871047680[/MEDIA]

Mtura Ndom is there anything you don’t know?

Exit plan failed!..hope they were not Stupid enough to use debit card, phone or simcard they had before the heist.
But most likely someone sold them out.
I will make a point of turning up at the courts to see this clever and ambitious thieves turned stupid.
Somebody needs to correct the mistakes they made.

I knew the guys had a well out plan… But at 32 and 30 years were still to young and a slip was expected in this age of shosholite media

Those guys had a plan. But i guess the ladies / show-off messed them up. I wanted them to get away with the money for the way they executed the heist. . :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Am sure most banks have upped their game mostly the safe will be reign forced, CCTV even inside the strong room. Mostly most banks will be in constant knowledge of Adjucent tenants.

Mimi ningapata hiyo pesa ningeenda pale country bus nichukue gari ya kuenda Kisii kwa akina @Eng’iti niiende huko ocha mahali hadi piki piki haziezi fika…nifiche white huko…wezi wajinga hawa