AAR or NHIF

Got my health insurance renewal quote today. Its down 35%. NHIF uptake is pushing private insurance costs downwards.

True Resolution still don’t pay

There was this one communal cover for MP shah, its for a group of Ex-Caltex employees ganged together to obtain a good cover for their families even after leaving employment, with outsiders invited to join as well if they can remove the 60K annualized premium.I know of a relative who had cancer and it paid quite a bit for his treatment

Yani cancer hawashughuliki na vile cancer inashika watu kama homa weh!

Cancer needs minimum of 2 years of treatment. It also requires more than KES 1,000,000 in tests and travel. Treatment alone will cost over KES 5,000,000. If you buy insurance from a Kenya insurance company the maximum they will spend is KES 1,000,000 (Yet you bought insurance for KES 10,000,000). The devil is in the detail. Hehe, we are selling insurance, that Indians love, that has an inpatient of KES 350,000,000 - 1,000,000,000. I don’t know whether I put enough 0’s in that 1 billion

Is Sanlam a broker, I would recommend them. They have great policies. You can ask me more.

Must you spin everything ama ni wewe pekee hupata quotes za insurance?

Sanlam, led by someone I like calling the new days Chris Kirubi (He messess alot of companies: an engineer is not a businessman! He eventually quit. Was paid over KES 40,000,000 for all tjis mess) is a Very BAD COMPANY! They made big losses playing with there Unit Trusts. Since they introduced medical insurance recently, they are awful: teething stages.

Which ones?

Would also like to know… Jubilee, APA, Kenindia?

Hebu niulise healthy cover ya Pop Collymore ni ya kampuni gani…hakai kama aliadhiriwa na cancer kama mbirrionare playboy magnate real estate developer actor dr dj CK