Abortions: P2, curved knives and Your Stand

Na kwani ni mtoto ali rape mamake? You can’t hold the sin of a grownup to an unborn. That’s a reactionary measure.

It’s like a dude sleeping with what he thought was a virgin but later on realizing she’s the whore of Sodom and he now decides he must chop off his tainted dick.

Furthermore if you mention rape then all divorcing couples may as well abort. We are divorcing, we hate each other now, so we won’t need this baby. The hatred in divorce is similarly lethal.

And did aborting the over 50 million babies in the U.S. make America richer or greater? Not at all. In fact it is estimated that trillions of dollars of generatable wealth have been lost due to abortions.

Did it stop crime? Nope. @MarkMarco, 2 million blacks are still locked up in American prisons.

What if Obama’s mzungu mom had said, “I’m not keeping this nigger baby. Not in this America. Mimi sitaachwa nilee nyeuthi pekee yangu na huyo Jaduong’.”

Abortion probably crossed her mind. What if she had done it?

Or Steve Jobs who was given away as a baby. Takataka. What if he was aborted instead of being given away for adoption? Hata hizi smartphone tunatumia leo zingekuwa myth.

Na wengine wengi, including Celine Dion who was hours away from being aborted had a family priest not intervened. Same for Cher and Jack Nicholson.

Cher’s mother was actually waiting her turn in the abortion clinic when she backed off. The Game in Hate It Or Love It, raps, “What if Marie Barker (his mother) had had that abortion!”

Hata Pope John Paul alikuwa aende akiwa kwa tumbo but mamake akakataa.

Nick Cannon’s mum was a black, poor teenager in the slum. She was given every reason to abort even by her doctors. “Utazaa mwizi wewe msichana! Just another thug in the hood!”

Justin Beiber’s mum was 17 when she was pregnant with him. All her friends said, “Do it! Get rid off it. You’ll never regret it!”

Justin Beiber’s mum was abused since she was 3 years and throughout her teen years by several men. Even Justin Beiber himself is said to be a byproduct of sexual abuse. But she chose to keep the baby.

Today she can write about her problems and wipe away the tears with hundred dollar bills. Aborting because of rape is a reactionary measure.

Hata wengine wenyu hamjui mlitoka wapi. Labda hakuwa anajiskia. Rape in marriage does exist. Are you rapists yourselves?

There’s nothing safe about abortion. Marie Stopes lie. Even in legal abortion clinics mortality huwa quite high. Ni pata potea. You are disconnecting a living creature from another creature. A creature that is using your own blood and lots of it!

Sio procedure rahisi hivo watu hufikiria.

If giving birth itself is risky due to bleeding now imagine cutting out that creature successfully. Na unajua vile uterus ni kitu sensitive.

Stop talking like an ignoramus with feelings. Abortions are very safe when done by professionals, the procedure itself induces minimal bleeding, because you are not “cutting” off anything from the mother, no connected blood vessels or anything, just a small surface area of attached placenta.
And why shouldn’t a woman choose if she wants to keep a pregnancy or not, should it be you a guy with no relationship whatsoever, who doesn’t help carry the pregnancy? I know lots of catholics and women of high stature who have procured abortions, but if asked, they would be pro life without batting an eye!
So go with the flow, abortions happen whether legal or not. Making it illegal only pushes these women to seek for dangerous alternatives.

Please stop lying. Abortions are risky procedures. That’s why planned parenthood keep their data secret.

The safest abortion in my view would be one where you carry the baby to full term then after you’ve evacuated everything have the child killed. Just tell the doctor to shove a pair of scissors into that creature’s brain. Kakizaliwa tu hivi, kill it. Mother is safe, baby is dead.

But planned parenthood people know that very few mothers would agree to that. So they advocate. “Hey kill it before you see it!”

Kill it before you fall in love with it. Sneaky bastards.

Why won’t they advise you to carry it to term safely then kill it when you are safe and sound instead of the risk of creating future complications or even death through abortion?

There actually is an allowance for killing the baby after it is born.

Hehe. Where in which country is that allowed?

That is known as murder. And you’ll be jailed for it. That’s why planned parenthood want to get it in the early stage ati hujakuwa formed. Wewe sio mtu. A lie of course.

United States of America my friend

It was proposed by libtards in NY but I’m not really sure it is already part of the law. Pro-life I am, if you don’t want to get pregnant there are many ways to avoid doing so.

Stop making up stuff. In the U.S. hawewezi ua after 24 weeks. Beyond 24 weeks it can only be done in hospital in a situation where the mother has developed a medical condition requiring termination of the baby because both mother and child are in danger.

How far along can you be to get an abortion?

Abortion law in the United States by state - Wikipedia

At 24 weeks a fetus can survive on its own (though aided) and state law says it’s life is protected. With modern science that 24 weeks rule is becoming complicated since even younger fetuses can survive on their own.

There’s nowhere where you can kill a live child legally.

Hakuna haja kuua mtoto. Hakuna. Lakini if you consider the ending the life of a single cell as abortion, then we are commiting abortion daily. A cell is a life, in and of itself. Each cell in your body has potential of becoming your clone.

I am pro life.
Abortion is murder. You can justify it however you want but it is murder.
I don’t consider the morning-after pill to be abortion. It’s just stopping the sperm from reaching the egg.

The hypocrisy!

When it’s someone famous like the prince and his kunguru, even at 12 weeks, it’s considered “a royal baby on the way”. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/world/europe/meghan-markle-prince-harry-pregnant.amp.html

When it’s the rest of you vinyangarikas, even at 39 weeks you’re still debating whether it’s a baby. Shame on this neo-liberal nonsense!

On which Earth???
Virtually every form of tribal warfare had rape involved. And unwanted pregnacies were very common from the Kikuyu to the Kamba to even the Swahilis. And I know for a fact Samburus use certain extracts from specific acacia species like Acacia Senegal to induce an abortion and they have been doing so for eons(though the extract was also used to expel the placenta after birth as well). SMH!!

Not necessarily true. Morning after pills work by neither a) stops release of an egg from the ovary. b) Prevents fertilization. c)Prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus.

For those that believe that life starts at conception, (c) above is abortion.

I am pro-life and believe that one should use contraceptives if you do not want any children. However, the matter is different if the girl was raped. The matter is different if the girl was raped or is under-age.

The safest abortion in my view would be one where you carry the baby to full term then after you’ve evacuated everything have the child killed.

A term birth carries more morbidity/mortality risk to the mother than a safe abortion at the first trimester.

read my comments again and this time read through

We should concentrate on prevention rather than cure.

Irony is, most men who say they are against abortions are probably the ones who pay that 150 for the P2… Or push the women to abort.

You said there was no such thing as rape and unwanted pregnacies in traditional African societies.
That.is.a.lie.

Funny how MEN are very vocal about this issue. Even on TV its always men debating. I am always like , this seems to be an issue where men are more affected than women. I am a pro-life feminist. Please before you get any abortion be it legal or illegal. Watch the legal abortion clinic owner explain the risk involved. Its a matter of life and death. Not life and choice. LITERALLY!!!

Also funny how, everybody who has an opinion about being pro choice was never aborted and thats why theyre able to have an opinion about other people’s right to live(not). Thats why they can claim to have an opinion about who should live and not live. The height of irony.

Pls pls watch this. Its what happens in legalised abortion clinics all over the States. If you dont want to get pg, pls ensure you use the right contraception bcz thats where your choice ends and somebody else’s right to life begins. Infact the best thing is abstinence because even this contraceptives cause cancer , the pill is a class 1 carcinogen like asbestos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXZCOaRVrbg