about turn.. kikuyu are our brothers

he meant opposite of what he said

Judas Iscariot’s love tumesema hatutaki.

Hakuna siku itafika luo’s and Kikuyu waitane brother in this kenya.

Wandafu you know this is a lie And in bad faith. @admin @Electronics4u I need interpretation of what exactly entails hate speech, ju huu ujinga haukubaliki kamwe.

Mboss, you can choose to bury your head deeep in the sand and pretend you came from the moon and unaware of what happens around. Ahsande.

Hapo iko kitu. Talked tribal, then military then “sisi si wajinga”, then 25th. Kaeni macho mûguî wa nduma ûcookagio na nduma

Noogle,ujinga wako na ule mungiki mwenzako wa Dubai hauna kifani.

I have several whom I consider my brother’s we were raised together and make sure we call on each other whenever we are in the same geographical areas. We have been to each other ushago were each other groom entourage in weddings, and pall bearers when our fathers passed away.
We have alot in common, the political rivalry between the Kenyatta’s and Odinga’s family means shit to us.

My fren, the only message of cohesion the rat can preach us his unconditional withdrawal or participation in a popular vote. Hayo mengibe ni PR akin to some one punching you on the nose and giving you a tissue after nkt!

@ranny are you really a female ama ni shemale?

Hehehe an ego soothing thread for RWNBP cohorts…

Any message that preaches peace and national coherence is welcome esp in these uncertain times. I might be wrong bt historically, ordinary kikuyus and luos dont fight…unless we count verbal combat… I have seen kales attack kikuyus, kales fight luos, kales fight kisiis, kisiis fight luos and luhyias fight kikuyus in kakamega and bungoma but I rarely see luos go after kikuyus…luos are easy to control, if baba tells them dont fight kikuyus then they wont