Abraham was not a sexual puritan. Neither was King David

aren’t you in denial madam?

No I am not.

exactly the answer i expected! have a beaut day madam…

I am so sick and tired of that “judgement” bullshit! That is the same shit that people use to justify unspeakable deeds… someone sodomises children… Kanyari stealing in the name of the Lord… sijui gay couples trying to justify why they are just normal people like everyone else… shit like that… and you be like “judge not or you will be judged”.

THA FUCK?

Thank you. Have a good one too.

You totally see the big picture. I concur with your statement.

101 contradctions in the bible

http://www.answering-christianity.com/101_bible_contradictions.htm

[QUOTE=“uncle nyam, post: 27930, member: 729”]
Foolish Africans debating a middle eastern history book as a guide… enyewe the white missionaries did us proper. Dry fry hadi kwa ubongo
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

You are a classic example of the kettle calling the pot black…your ignorance knows no bounds.

@ol monk atuambie

1 Like

DUDE you are totally out of context. Know wen to rant out ya emotional opinions in a listing.

This thread was just to see what others feel about this topic. Plenty of interesting points came out.
Nyam some of the things written in the Bible are applicable in all walks of life even to the atheists. Topics of time management, resource management, proper raising of a family, nutrition, healthy sexuality etc are on in the Bible.
Luther I will look for that book on papacy. Sounds intriguing.

People should know there is a very BIG difference between what the Bible teaches and Catholicism teaches.
The Bible teaches a man to get married and remain faithful to his wife till death.
For celibacy is a matter of choice and if you’re unable to maintain that you should get married.
The catholic priest are allowed to marry only if they step down as priest the problem is that most of them take their priesthood as a job and not the spiritual part of it so stepping down is not option hence the secrecy in their sex conduct

In short, Catholicism teaches that priesthood and marriage are mutually exclusive, right?

You could say that.

Religion and africans fighting over a caucasian jew could be nonsense but talking about it is not. It affects you. There are people near here in somalia willing to behead you while reading from a middle eastern book. As far fetched it might seem, it wouldnt be strange if you witnessed such with your own eyes in your lifetime.