Accident Alert - bypass

Huyo dereva mutiso ni cunning nikama aligongesha side ya passenger.

Sad seeing 4 dead bodies of pple who hours ago were drinking while making plans of tomorrow e,g “Njuguna umesema tukutane kesho saa tatu sharp sidio?” little did they know they will kutana pale morgue wakiwa wame face ceiling na pamba mdomoni. Kenyans never learn, kuna wengi wameona hii thread but will proceed to over drink and drive tonite. In their minds wanasema the above 4 dead or others who have died b4 after drunk driving walikuwa careless or hawakuwa radar. Wasee hio mindset pia hawa marehemu walikuwa nazo it’s just that u were lucky…

DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE,kuna reason uber zilipunguza bei jo

well said Jirani.
@admin pin this post this weekend.

Wapi ile ngita ya @admin ?
ION Its so sad losing lives just like that.

I know this ppl way before ,@ New York village,
Current village market …my condolence to the rela wa the dead

@Meria Mata I just confirmed that among the dead is a good friend of mine
who sells computers somewhere along Moi Avenue.

Its been a sad day at the morgue.

age? Does he have a family? my heartfelt condolences lkini

tafadhali madereva tuache stunts tunaonanga kwa mad max… RIP to the departed

Pole sana my bro,
Siku yako ikafika ata kaa uko kwa bafu unaenda

@admin @Electronics4u @old monk @Mundu Mulosi pin this post to warn villagers of the dangers of drunk driving, if the driver of the voxy was sober he would have seen the truck.
Pin it for this weekend only.
When guys see the pics they will think twice

…Early thirties, 2 kids.

He was driving. Won’t diverge more details, because I even don’t think
wife anajua.

Bro no sawa Lakini this one imenigonga mbaya

Tragic.

pole for your loss lost a friend too last week coz of reckless driving hizi barabara zinamaliza watu at an early age lets all be careful drivers n pedestrians alike sober or not

iza bro, its hard loosing friends we know. especially when in this world there are not many friends to go around with.

Just sad Jameni…sasa watoto wamebaki bila dad.

Na matawi wao huweka hazionekani usiku reflectors huwekwa kwa commercial vehicles ya L/R jina ni chevron or something like that ni kama one needs a telescope kuona zinareflect.

By law saa hizi all trucks zote zinafaa ziwekwe zile reflector stickers all over the edges of the truck.

na hii mambo ya kupatiwa lift after a night out mnafaa ku-think twice about it. u came to the pub on foot/PSV and u had planned to take a taxi back home lakini a friend of a friend joins your table and the conversation be like

You: it’s getting late and where i stay is not that safe…let me tafuta taxi /uber

Friend of a Friend: kwani unaishi wapi?

You: pale Kasarani

FOF: aaaaaaaah si hio iko Thika rd…i stay along Thika rd…fanya hivi ntaku drop?

You: (after kuona ume save pesa ya taxi u order one more round)…wewe Barmaid chafua meza

FOF: (pia anataka kuoneshana yeye si ndogo)…reta mbiri mbiri …bill ya pili on me

FWD: refer to meria’s pic

How do we know this guy was drunk. Couldn’t it be a matter if over speeding at night?

lori ilikuwa kwa barabara ama kado ya barabara?
If the lorry was faulty na jamaa hakueka life saver the mofo should be prosecuted.