Accident alert: Kambu

Kambu, before mtito andei on your way to msa,tumia Google Map

Oh sorre. My baed.

Hio ni ya Spanish

ohh. Ya modern basi ni Tulia Ufunzwe.

read again, he said KAMBU

Tembea Kenya its Kambu and not Kiambu

Careless driving is the number one cause of accidents. Now over 20 souls have departed sababu ya dere falashtuka.

Ng’ombe nmeskia. Kuna comments ka kumi hapo ju stating the same

VS elimicha huyu mjamaa wa murarandia tafasal. Atembee Kenya.

Tulia ufunzwe :slight_smile:

wewe unahitaji kusafisha mecho kwanza

Seficha mimi daddy.

Ukichengwa Tulia.

May the departed find peace in God’s bossom

My gal just arrived from Nbi. Didn’t know she was due here today. Just supprised me. Then I see this. It takes God’s hand for a safe arrival. Aki Mungu ni Mkuu. So sorry for the victims

Lest you forget, the bus drivers are the most dangerous road users hii Kenya yetu. They don’t care at all. You’d think truck drivers wana madharau coz of the ‘mwenye nguvu (weight) mpishe’ but many of them are quite disciplined. Mimi nikiwa A104, nikiona bus tu hivi namuondokea. At the salgaa climbing lane niliponea chupuchupu when dere wa basi alisema hatambui gari ndogo na kujaribu kunipachika kwa trela. Niliingia kichaka and prayed for 30mins before resuming. I’ve also lost influential people in my life coz of bus drivers and in all those occasions they took off from the scene of the accident. RIP to the departed

2015 Daya bus rammed a North rift shuttle pale gilgil, how I survived is still a miracle to me… .5 walipewa one way on the spot

[ATTACH=full]96263[/ATTACH]

@Chifu umetoa wapi Kiambu…ni Kambu nugu wewe…soma kwanza vizuri…

The above punchlines ‘tulia ufunzwe’ na ‘ukichengwa tulia’ Zina ashilia nini?
You have been overtaken so just relax as you are a novice, this is how the pro’s do it.
Then the guys in camaraderie call one another and ask ‘mbona nakuruka kaa umesimama’ naye anakujibu ‘ngui ino niukunyona’ and the race is on. Saa ingine Ata hamsimami mtito au mkismama ni dakika mbili tu alafu race iendelee.
So passengers also urge and encourage the driver and in some cases wanawapatia pesa wakishinda hio ‘race’
SGR is going to be an instant hit, take that to ekeza

I remember your post