Accident Alert: Maragua

I learned my lesson. Night travelling ndani ya box hapana tena. Those things fly

Which direction Omwami? AOW amekupa Grouse nilituma?

Past limuru junction on my way to Nairobi kwa hizo diversions, nilichungulia kifo,let me call him asifanye famous ikuwe famous kwa kichwa yake.

Wanaume wametwanga hizo concrete-filled drums sana

hakuna kitu unasema chief. why bother explain things you little understand?

Educate us bro. My scooter is ‘automatic’ ie inatumia a CVT belt kama hio chini.

Hebu expound on the types of automatic transmission.
Nime Google all CVTs have belts

[ATTACH=full]245455[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]245456[/ATTACH]

That maragua rd has the most indisplined drivers have ever seen. Especially the private ones. They will overtake anywhere

difference is that the usual automatic uses planetary gear system + a number of clutches to change ratios while the cvt uses the belt and the pulleys. regular car CVT and Auto gearboxes all use fluid to transmit power. they all have a torque converter, but whether the torque converter is there or not doesnt determine whether is auto or cvt.

Thanks for the info kasee

If it’s that downhill stretch from Equitorial Nut, past SDA church, headed to Maragua then the saloon car was obviously overtaking and the matatu driver decided not to get out of the way for him. There have been many accidents at that place due to careless overtaking. A few kms away towards Nairobi is the place where the 47 people perished in a bus accident like 20 years ago.

Well said, bro.
When on the bike, I choose carefully who to overtake.
I feel safer with a rt 125 matatu behind me than some of these dereva wa personal.
Iko mama wa Subaru aligusa bike when I was doing the school run with my 4 year old son. Shait. Aliona asubuhi mbaya.

Maybe the stretch can be redesigned and widened. It has claimed many lives. Less than a month, an assistant chief together with others died on the spot. The place you are referring 20 yrs is called Mid way (Ha Wa Maria)

it’s not 20 years,it was in 1991,iikuwa bus yaitwa marura

Si mtu.wa matatu angeondokea avoid hiyo accident,naona shoulder ya hiyo valavala iko sawa

Now that you are all alive having used North Rift and witnessed how dangerous they are,have you given.their management a feedback,ama you are waiting for the.next accident to happen mje hapa kusema how those matatus are driven by maniacs

Sio eti hawajui sheria za barabara ni kiburi tu. Some guys overtake in blind corners mahali kuna continuous yellow line na warning not to overtake and another warning that this is a black spot. Alafu utampata mbele amesimamisha gari kando unashindwa haraka yake ilikuwa ni ya nini.