Accident Alert: Mbaghathi rd

Just In:
Horrible accident at Waruku stage, waiyaki way involving Star bus, lorry motorbike and a small car

I think people should also understand their cars and how they behave from stability to braking and even power distribution. All cars can’t be driven the same way

True. The same way mimi hukunja mkia Nairobi-Nakuru highway and mofos with landcruisers overtake like there is no tomorrow. Mimi nikijaribu kubishana na mtu ako na 5700cc ni mimi nitaumia juu those assholes are confident overtaking everywhere.

aah. what going on with psv?

Pale nje ya Industrial Area Police kunakuwanga na atleast one small car fatally ripped off every Monday. And most are low mileage vehicles with new plates. Excitement ya gari mpya itaua vijana wengi sana

Weka spoiler please

im trying to understand that accident…huyo jamaa wa nduthi alikuwa anafanya nini hapo mbele…was he fixing the car???

Most likely the latter.

so what should we do ??suck your dick ama ??imbecile…

Na vile unatuekeaga thread mpaka six asubuhi on a Sunday.
'mark register, mko wapi na mnakunywa nini? ’

Demio is like a wet cardboard box bwana!!

Salaaaaaaaaaaaaala! Kwani what speed were those gals doing? Ama ni pombe ya Jamhuri Eve? Poleni kwa familia zao lakini.

PS: That guy that was jogging, just imagine the irony. Trying to keep fit to live longer then kaboooom! CURTAINS. Aaaaarrrgghhh!

Wonders of modern technology - tree-climbing cars…

:D:D:D naona cko pekee yangu …that highway cpendi mchezo nayo guys nikama huwa on steroids wakiwa hio highway kazi ku accelerate

Hiyo ya limuru ni kama hiyo gari ilikuwa inashuka kutoka kwa mti and the slope became very steep ikakosa enough friction. Ama ilikuwa inajaribu kupanda mti on reverse. Someone here said that the reverse gear is very powerful. Maybe the driver was testing this.

Amen!

You clearly also put your money on females, vaginas and tits.

I wonder if accidents are caused by anything other than females :rolleyes:

boss it says the three passengers in the car were females.male or female,that accident was caused by drunk driving.thats my point.story ya vagina sijui umetoa wapi.

nyasuguta gwacha maneno mingi, kuja tukunywe quencher na mandasi

You should see the situation at Voi police station.