Accident Alert: Nrb-Nkr highway

overspeeding

[SIZE=3]Subroos[/SIZE][SIZE=3] are stong cars, hio ingekuwa Belta/Axio, everything would be everywhere.[/SIZE]

Iinakaa ni pale flyover ya naivasha.

Thats why siweki tiles kwa bafu …

True but sometimes unam tokea pia yeye anatoka mnapatana kando ! Friend lost a brother that way eastern bypass anatokea mjinga pia mjinga anatoka

Niaje Kavindu

The victims are in critical condition. Rushed to hospital.

Must have dared the other driver hadi last minute! Unaondokea mapema and make your intentions known. Pole kwa ndugu yako lakini

Regina Mutuko.

Btw, when I was a kid in primo, there was a time after a sweet relaxing shower, I slid backwards & I wasn’t too quick to react to the fall. So the back of my head took the full impact. Nililia ka nugu… but from the very many incidents I learn of bathroom accidents, I guess I can count myself lucky the grim reaper was in a good mood that day.

What if the road does not allow the big man to give way,what if giving way means you going inside a ditch…People need to observe the traffic rules.Its the same thing that happen when guys overlap,if the drivers on the right keep allowing them to do it…they will think that is a right…

I hope you are not writing this because you own one. That strength in the car is what makes sure you are dead as dodo! The axios and belta are actually safer as they will disintegrate on impact saving the occupants atleast part of the damage that comes from the energy dissipated on impact. [SIZE=1]Do you understand what i am saying?[/SIZE] :cool:

Fully agree with you , that’s part of the reason we have plastic bumpers and behind that plastic bumper is an impact absorber bar kama hii hapa chini .

Check the below on a Subaru.

So sad I love that subaru but hi mchezo siwezi cheza

Tell that to the dead drivers family

waah

not necessarily in most cases its always a last minute visual, otherwise if its a long distance the other car will most likely have gotten back to its lane - the worst scenarios are those that happen around bends.

that does not help if the collision is with a more raised vehicle, that only helps if its a similar car on the other side - otherwise you drive into a truck and all those crash features don’t come into effect.

passed the site in the morning. the sight just made all my insides turn. you could still see chunks on the road. very sad young man was an in-law to a friend.

Yes sir !
I’m talking of a combination of the vehicles’ crumple zone and passanger cell/cabin. All vehicles (excluding Mobius) are designed to have zones that crumple upon impact, but the passanger cell/cabin should “ideally remain structurally intact”.

Subject an Econobox Toyota to the same impact & speed uone kama bonnet, boot and everything in-between hazitashikana kama chapo mayai

d
Old man stop talking shit. Hii nonsense ya siku yako is what is leading to careless deaths…