Accident alert: Southern Bypass

Shait

And just like that, we are now going to get speed bumps on that road.

Other drunk drivers who are now Resting In Peace used to say exactly what yr saying!! time will catch up with u.

6 Likes

Show me a person who drinks, has a car, but has never driven when drunk…I know none so far. The point is drinking responsibly and knowing how much beer you can handle before becoming impaired. I start getting drunk at beer #4 or #5 (I only take beer 5-6%, no spirits, wine etc)…so I drink 3 beers max and drive home sober. There are a few rules though…for example, not driving long distances (over 30km, or in areas with high traffic) with alcohol in your system. The road is a one way street from my favorite bar to where I live…there are no oncoming vehicles

2 Likes

and that’s how a thread turns into an I, I, I and I, me, myself fest. just like that; and there’s zilch you can do about it…

6 Likes

Very stupid statement. At high speeds, even slightly impaired reflexes and judgement can lead to serious accidents.

You are the kind of idiot we don’t need on our roads

4 Likes

Did you read my earlier comments? I never exceed 100km/hr…ever.

1 Like

mbona msukinywe pombe place walking distance kutoka home, even if the worst happens ni kulala kwa mtaro

3 Likes

Ngai fafa!:eek::eek::eek::eek:… nikinunua yangu speed ni 80.

1 Like

Drunk driving is a personal decision. When you calculate and see that the risk is too low, you take the risk. It is that simple. In my case, I deem the risk as negligible if the number of beers consumed is 3 or lower…the distance covered while drunk is below 30km, and has no oncoming traffic (highway). So as long as you maintain speeds of below 100km/hr…I believe you are fit to drive home because it is a low risk activity.

1 Like

Kenyan myth: one who goes out drinking w/o a car = peasant. Mans anataka kuingia pub na kifunguo ya gari mkononi ndio watu wakutambue

Key word …Risk , I rest my case.

4 Likes

Kwa wale mnasema hamwezi endesha gari mkiwa walevi…either you dont drink at all, or you have no car to drive or both. Otherwise, hii yote ni kelele juu mmeona picha ya accident. Assuming uko town, uitiwe na maboyz Tribeka…have in mind hukuwa unaplan kulewa, so you came with your car. Utaishia na utakunywa…mchape story ama biz. You will only have to watch your limit juu ya gari…drinking and driving is unavoidable sometimes…but should be avoided whenever necessary…i.e usitoke nyumbani ukienda ulevi na gari.

1 Like

Everything has a risk…and you do things when you view the risk as negligible. Hata ukikula ugali unarisk itakwama kwa koo…but how high is that risk??The presence of risk does not matter…the degree of risk is what matters. Hata usipolewa, there is still the risk of an accident.

1 Like

…still, at 100km/hr anything can happen even if slightly intoxicated. Yesterday, I was working somewhere hapo kona, kunaitwa ‘multiple’ . There’s a tarmac road, towards Governor guest house. Just before you get there, there’s a road that joins,… weeeee, Kuna probox, ilichomoka kwa hiyo junction, Ikaondekea nduthi and flew into a pork butchery adjacent almost killing the guy selling pork and his waiting customers.

…Mark you this is residential kind of an area, where even 10kph is too fast.

1 Like

The road is not a playground where you can play your silly games trying to figure out your safe limit. Remember this as you endanger other people’s lives

2 Likes

100km/hr kwa highway is a safe speed. Location matters…30km/hr kwa traffic jam is a deadly speed…plus 3 beers or less appears sober to me. 3 beers are not intoxicating enough to impair your judgment. The best move is to always avoid alcohol when driving…but sometimes, it becomes unavoidable due to spontaneous/unplanned drinking. In such few cases, knowing when to stop is key.

1 Like

@Mzee mzima

1 Like

@M2Random shut up, everything is not about you, meffi

8 Likes

[ATTACH=full]84640[/ATTACH]
Is this a Toyota or Subaru?
Huyu mjamaa kwani hakua amevaa safety belt, nika alipita na kioo

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D:DIf I was @M2Random I would deactivate or delete the handle tonight and reincarnate later jamaa wakinisahau.

2 Likes