Accident Alert: Vipingo

i admit i got a bit greedy with the right pedal by following other overtaking cars, by the time the car ahead of me was through the trailer was less than 50 metres away, so my gut instinct was to get back to my lane…emergency brakes didn’t help since it was a long chassis Isuzu i was overtaking so i had to wait for the lorry to move ahead… the trailer driver noticed the juxta position i was in and voluntarily opted to move out of the road abit to accommodate me…I have to say it wasn’t a proud moment for me in all my decades of driving

3 Likes

Mbna watu hupenda kufuata gari zingine zikiovertake

2 Likes

ni kama kwa hoteli, ukiona mtu ameitisha matumbo you tell the waiter leta kama iyo…

Hapana don’t try that shit on the road man. Mimi I always make an independent decision to overtake. Never follow the other cars when they overtake you will be minced meat soon. What if the car ahead has calculated just enough speed to make it ahead of the lorry and swerve back to its rightful lane before an oncoming truck can reach it? Utafanya nini? Kwanza on the Nairobi Naks road that habit is quite common and niggas will hoot at you as they join the queue to overtake a single truck thinking you are dumb for not boosting your turbo. Lenga hiyo story man its not bright

overtake only when clear ama namna gani

[ATTACH=full]90143[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

totally agree with you it was a silly moment of indecision, probably the sub reactions of venting about a pressing issue

2 Likes

a hoonigan with Turbo boost gauges on the dashboard giving responsible driving tips. How ironic :smiley:

1 Like

Dude, I drive like a grandma :smiley:

2 Likes

Using power when necessary, nice one .

1 Like