Accident alert

maskini anakuwanga na insecurity mob ndio unaona anakimbia hapa na pale ovyo ovyo. He thinks scurrying about all day is what brings in wealth. No regard for strategy or plan.

2 Likes

Wacha kuchesa elders.

Donā€™t think so. Mbus iko Lane yake huyu @Fala 12 ndie amemkata

@Meria Mata. Hio basi ilikuwa inakaa inaenda lane ya mwisho on the right na personal inarudi leftā€¦tafakari.

Acha tugojee Afande @pamba

i hate nduthis
i hate the way they hit people and scramble their brains so that they partly lose it
when i am walking about town i am in a permanent state of unease because a nduthi could come careering from the wrong side of a one way street
i fear they could break my legs, have me hanging in a hospital for months where someone has to manage my sh*tā€¦
i hate their ridersā€™ unpredictability, they always seem to turn before their fangi-beffudled brains have finished thinking that they should have used another routeā€¦

8 Likes

ha. Hio ni survival tactic nime-learn

1 Like

bus iko sawa. huyo dere wangu wa saloon amejizalishia njaa juu anafutwa leo

1 Like

Saloon iko kwa lane yake na imegongwa matako.

hapo nimekataa afande, saloon ndie amekata kwa line ya mbus, na mbus na mabangi yake hakumpisha

ebu niite @wheelz aje atatue hii kesi, pia @Jirani wakaribishwa utoe maoni

kuna mwingine alionyehswa mambo Kampalaā€¦ sadly he had a passenger who also died. Other pics are too graphic to upload

1 Like

From the look of things hio mbuss ndo iko on the wrong. Kigonyi ameingia laini ya wenyewe kichwa ngumu. Thes no way wheel za mbele zitakuwa kwa wenyewe na rear wheels zikuwe line yake if at all he was on the right lane.

1 Like

It is funny how we are tempted to hurry up. You are driving home in the evening yet you want to speed overtaking everyone.

Msiba wa kujitakia, hauna kilio.

Hao wa Kla n mambo mbaya kwanza wanagonganga pedestrians sana.

1 Like

I never board them unless Iā€™m carrying luggage. I usually prefer walking than boarding those death rides.

2 Likes

Avoid nduthis as much as you can.
Personally i knocked down one last weekend.
The guys doesnā€™t know the the easiest and no. 1 ruleā€¦look this side look that side and look this side again
The guy just entered the road from the other side bila kucheki road.
I pity the passengerā€¦I hope hawakufa

sasa mtu abadilishe place anaona nduthi aweke kawasakiā€¦

Wells Fargo are down there among the worst riders. I have been involved in an incident where a Wells Fargo rider was overlapping, he spotted our vehicle too late, skidded and scratched the vehicle, then sped off. I have seen several such cases along some narrow roads