Accident Blue Post earlier in the Day

Clearly if he made the decision to drive carelessly then he did not love his family. Hope he had some life insurance.

Sadness of life. Is it inappropriate to say may he RIP.

Holier than thou and probably this weekend you were dry frying some random chick

@junkie this is the latest spin

[ATTACH=full]13561[/ATTACH]

fuck me.heā€™s been my client for more than a year.wah abduction and murder.woi.fuck me

Eish if this is a spin then my faith in the Kenyan police is completely gone

Yaani kuna mtu amekufa na watu wako busy kumark grammer!

this one is orange.
all the same colt si za mbio. look at the wheels- 4 stud. puny rims. personally i cannot hit 150 kama gari haina brembo. na si hizi za kupaintiwa brembo na kuweka logo kwa wing :D. i can guarantee my left ball kama ingekua STI proper hapa polisi wangeweka ile notice ya wanted for evasion of justice

2 Likes

The shoe ussually come off due to contracting of muscles when someone is about to die.

FUCK the grammar nazis, you can all go kiss the queen of GBā€™s butt. As for the deceased R.I.P. Pesa ya mfuko wake kwa mfano wa gari ndio imemuangamiza.

Si grammar. Its a question of not conveying the message as effectively as one possible. He was fleeing from the copsā€¦ something along those lines would have been moreā€¦ appropriate.

1 Like