According to Alai: Body bags zilitumika

Only that you are ignorant of the claims baba is making.

grosse

Yes we should be tired, we keep hearing shit day in day out…

1 Like

What is the problem, that 4 guys died or that they were in bags…? … Death is the only absolute truth

Niliwaambia alai ako na brain size ya pea hamkuskia!

Hey government apologist…the pics are real, you have sunk to a new low even by ktalk standards. Shame on you all.

They came for the trade unionist…they came for jews…soon they would come for you. Who would have known Moi would be a raia before his death, who would have known libyans would revolt and topple Ghaddaffi. Iko siku…

But if anyone hates his neighbor and lies in wait for him and attacks him and strikes him fatally so that he dies, and he flees into one of these cities, then the elders of his city shall send and take him from there, and hand him over to the avenger of blood, so that he may die. Your eye shall not pity him, but you shall purge the guilt of innocent blood from Israel, so that it may be well with you.
(Deuteronomy 19:11-13

Wtf! What the hell? Unadhani nime-post kwa maana ya kuwa apologist au so it can be a matter to discussion? Nigga, I even provided a Standard Media Link. The post was first made by Alai with no other confirmation na watu wame-reverse Google wakajua ni ukweli.

1. That shit ya bible ume-quote hapo. Sitambui hiyo upuzi. You can as well as push it up your ass. Kwanza Deutronomy na Leviticus sidhani ziko side yako buda.

Kenyan media is a joke…just like the citizens. How many fake probes are being set up with no follow ups. How is it ni one asked of the panga wielding moran who kept recce squad engaged for more that 12 hours. Why were there ballot papers with individuals roaming the streets on election day. Was nka

Ww kuna mtu amekutaja hapo? Ukuma pelekea bwanako msenge ww…unajishuku nn? Fuck you and all who thought the pics were from burundi. Thats inhumane and you lot sould b ashamed. But hey afterall they dont come from your tribe so they dont really matter…

#Asking the real questions

Do they?

Post yako ni direct reply to my thread with no quoting of any other persons post. It is under my jurisdiction.

Nimekwambia uache kujishuku buda…if at all its under your “juridisdiction” you could have disabled comments.

This sense of self entitlement and importance mulitoa right under your orifices and wore it as a crown roaming with it all over…ati under my jurisdiction. …

Nikidhani umesema si mimi ulikuwa ukibongesha? Bado si mimi?

Haya, toa matusi. Rant about it. Thread bado ni yangu na you didn’t quote anyone. Mimi ndio nakula Alerts.

Secessionists wanakula moto namna gani?