Acha Ibaki stori

Bonge la mtu na kitu laweza fanya ni matusi. Aibu ilioje?!
Anyway, I won’t blame u, Wewe ni mfuasi wa babu na Chakula chenyu ni matusi tu! Haya basi, najua umeshiba!

She had to pose for the cameras.
I truly say to ye baba followers, to boycott or not to is a very personal decision. Don’t be swayed by the empty talk. Don’t fall for photo tricks…just imagine ur kid who is used to brookside milk and once u r with them at the supaduka, they pick their favourite flavour of brookside milk, what would u do or tell them? Would u tell them that baba amekataza kununua maziwa ya brookside? Na wakiuliza baba ni nani utasema?

[ATTACH=full]136701[/ATTACH]

Ni ata nilianza kutumia airtel data kitambo but calls ni Safaricom postpay ya Thao per month.

[ATTACH=full]136702[/ATTACH] Office tea break, kuna watu watapata shida.

You don’t wait for a politician to tell you to stop using a certain service or product .
You evaluate for yourself and make a decision.
In my opinion guys should handcrafted boycotting way back , when mps granted themselves pay hikes, when uhuru made that stupid remark , ‘nifanyeje’ when asked about corruption , when ruto was trying to grab a school playground .such instances make sense.
P.s boycotts don’t last long, people forget, and our market is a very loyal market ,people hardly change from the norm .
Kenyans forget too fast .

Roads and public utilities, including currency belong to the people, NOT the government! It’s the people that pay taxes, NOT government or political parties!
Can’t believe such reasoning.
Economics 101 for you.

Rosa Parks led a negro boycott of public buses, that made Martin Luther King Jr, and spurred civic reforms in the US.
Boycott (sanctions) is what brought apartheid regime in SA down.
What is taught in Kenyan schools and colleges nowadays?
The ignorance!

I’ve NEVER had a Safcon line. EVER! I predicted the company would be brought down to size in this generation.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, watu watakuwa na hard time sana,most milk on the shelves come from brookside

What people are forgetting is that Brookside don’t have cows. It’s we the people who have cows but we sell our milk to the big companies.Hii boycott itaingia waliokuwemo na wasiokuwemo.
The farmer sells milk to make money to enhance his life and meet his obligations ,but if he doesn’t sell milk it means for the time before he shifts to another business all the people who depend on him will lose their jobs.Here I mean the casual worker working in the farm, the "Brookside " driver ,the cattle feed factory pale industrial area, the list is endless.

A & M O

mbuzi ya kwanza ikiruka zote LAZIMA ziruke
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kenyans are too comfortable , chances of this boycott working are very slim.

There is a big difference between civil rights activism and Odingaism.

Iko Shida, kama uko na clients wa safaricom munakosana.

The nigga should be dark :D:D:D:D:D…As Ferk!

Most Kenyans cannot survive without Mpesa in this age.