Acne and Eczema

Have you tried nothing?? Oga na sabuni ya kawaida e.g cussons imperial leather and apply vaseline kwa uso. Nothing more. Tell me the results after two weeks. These problems are usually common with women because they try all sorts of products on their skin.

Hehe sawa

Sometimes doing nothing solves problems. Good luck!

Thanks @M2Random

Dr. Kamuri at private wing KNH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBcYPPRGH7k

Dr. Hosea Waweru - Upper hill medical cente

Dr. Imalingat Wairimu Nelson Awori Plaza, 2nd Flr

Thanks @123tokambio

Two things:

1. Avoid all beauty products ati acne removal creams
  2. Zaa…for beautiful skin and nails

Hehe ushasema

:eek:Vaseline? Anything petroleum is bad for skin prone to acne. It clogs up skin. I however hear mafuta ya kukamua ngombe ni poa. But no idea which brand.

Enda Prof Nelson Awori plaza pale Ralph Banche Rd uulize kwa Dr. Imalingat.

There is only one brand of that my deer :slight_smile:

There are many, just that one has been corrupted.

I don’t have any dermatologist recommendations but raw shea butter works for excema.

Luckily, there are a number of things you can do everyday to make sure your skin is less prone to flare ups.
Here are five tips for taking control of your acne starting today.

Use Dove soap for sensitive skin.

Thank me later.

Avoid petroleum-based products. I recommend you buy cocunut cooking oil. Also Gives very soft skin. My sinho matha is using it . I will get you a pic.

Thanks everyone…found one on saturday.
Am on Meds right now

Kuja hapa county 001 kama import, ocean water is very therapeutic. inasafisha hata majini:D

I’ve had both acne and eczema but i have them under control so I’ll just give you tips.
For eczema it’s genetic and I can swear by momate cream and elocom. They have been life savers. Your doctor may not be able to tell what causes flare ups but be observant of factors surrounding you or any changes with time you’ll know your heavy triggers and avoid them. Other tips, avoid hot showers use cold water, moisturize ( vaseline intensive care cream is really good)
For acne (facial) I’ve used clean and clear facial cleansing bar soap. But acne is tricky so I’d advise you do try the product on a small section of the skin consistently for a few days before using it.

1 Like

Probably not what you want to hear. But I will shoot: you already are beautiful if it is not chronic/boily acne. Also your mindset stress and all can trigger a breakout.