Acne!

Ooo, and remember, acne medicine is supposed to start working after 8 weeks. If you tried the other medication for less than 8 weeks, well, you had it wrong. Ebu jaribu doxycycline uone kama you will hit 8 weeks. They may have minimal effects on you after all, but if they do…Hahaha.
Na I think doxycycline ni ya bacterial acne mostly. Kama yako ni hormonal au any other stuff, I don’t think they will work very good.

I was once affected by acnes,I visited dermatologist he gave me tablets called doxcycline,hio dawa iko sawa it clears completely,lakini ukule ushibe kabla kumeza haitaki empty stomach.

Unfortunately I Can’t… I’ve not had any occasion to interact with them.

Apple cider vinegar… With water, ratio 1:1… Works within a week. Gets rid of blemishes too

I just googled it and it does sound like a holy grail to skin issues. Where do I get it? Jumia, Kilimall, Supermarket, Chemist?

Supermarkets… Dermatologists never helped me. I spent a lot on medication. This will work for you

You got the wrong chick. Tafuta dem anakufurahisha badala kukustress.

Nice shoes my learned friend :stuck_out_tongue:

Saficha elder mecho… but don’t sue

Wash your face with warm water before going to sleep to open up pores in addition to showering,stop using hands and body lotion for your face,find a good face moistutizer

As far as acne is concerned,no reliable treament is available. They will disappear sponteniously…better spend your cents wiser.