Addicted to Cannabis

:D:D corrected

I wish you guys could try out edibles. Totally different experience

do not smoke for fun

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]TOUGH LOVE DOSE !

I always say that " ONLY WEAK PEOPLE RELY ON CHEMICALS TO EXIST " ā€¦being your-normal-selves exposes your hollowness & you need narcotics & alcohol to forget your meaninglessnessā€¦ [COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]YOU MAKE ME SICK :meffi::meffi::meffi:ā€¦

Find meaning in your lives acheni ujinga ! DO something & replace your addict friends with smart onesā€¦ matusi ikujeā€¦you hollow weaklingsā€¦:mad::mad::mad:

Hapa hata hamsaidiani ni kupotezana tu.Enyewe MISERY LOVES COMPANY

Iā€™ve never done edibles. Back in my stoner days I had some friends who were really into edibles. I heard that edibles give you a really good body highā€¦
Lakini on a sidenote, this guy has some valid reasons to wanna quit weed. I did Ganja for like 4 years (23-27) or somewhere in between ((there was a time it all came crushing in))

Joker smoker

alafu wewe ndio unawatchingi series mpaka 2am

Atleast naeza watch series na family or wife & tuna - bond ā€¦but ukiwa na wife & kids , can u pass the blunt to the left side ,
una puff puff pass from wife to 1st born , 2nd born wako ā€¦iende ikiendaga mpaka irudi ā€¦:oops::oops: destructive sh** right there ā€¦

I hate addicts with a passionā€¦ endeni rehab bana ! :meffi:

Ghasia takeer takeer

Nikii boss?Umeinhale ngapi?Do you need an antidote?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You must be bought a fake product. There are a lot of unreliable sellers that propose you a shit.

As for me, I donā€™t like the smell and fumes of cbd Vapes, itā€™s starts headaches and migraines after smoking. Frankly speaking, I tried it with my friends and I felt really bad. I do not know it was a low-quality fake I personally met with or an individual reaction. Anyway, there are other more neutral products that contain cannabidiol for example, cbd gummies. Meanwhile, the best getting out of the situation for those like me, who donā€™t accept smoking, but also like to relax. In any case, itā€™s better than smoke any weed for fun. Itā€™s not a harmless toy.

yeah itā€™s true. I have had things like that happen to me in the past when I thought i was buying some decent cannabis and it was a load of crap. I have been very careful after a few no so successful purchases since I really need CBD infused products to help me fight my anxiety and depression. I have been struggling with them for a few years already and the best way that helps me is products with cannabidiol like gummies or juice or just oil that I used to cook on. It really annoys me to see that people are actually low enough to sell stuff thatā€™s fake. I tried vaping actually a while back but it was not that great, so I am a firm advocate of edibles.

Have you tried yoga and meditation? It is a better option, cures anxiety and depression permanently. It also has other benefits to your body and mental health. It is not instant, you only see the results after a few weeks.

It is a very great thing that you actually accept it. This is the first step to your ā€˜ā€˜sober lifeā€™ā€™. I understand that weed is not that bad as some other drugs, even not that bad compared to alcohol. However it is a drug. I had to use cbd and weed for the past couple of years due to my condition, as i suffer from PTSD and nausea. However, in case i wouldnā€™t have been suffering from these, i would never go for them. In case you still addicted and do not know how to become ā€˜ā€˜soberā€™ā€™ you can easily call for the services of urbanaroma.com. They can help you in both, becoming an addict, and stopping from being an addict.

hey, CBD oils really helped you?

Happy to report it has been 8 months since i last smoked weed.

Utarudi tu, with a bhang!!